fishhappy

Why are the California wild fires political?

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

What is the point of making dusaster relief in southern California, the largest Republican section of California, now political. Does our president understand that these are Republican homes burning?

His concerns are base of Flawed Polices that are impacting ALL People of Calif.

I see nothing wrong with exposing poor decisions that will hurt others in the future.

DoOver likes this

53 mins ago, Harf said:

His concerns are base of Flawed Polices that are impacting ALL People of Calif.

I see nothing wrong with exposing poor decisions that will hurt others in the future.

^^^ This. The enviro moonbats in Cali have created this situation.

Will insurance pay for the losses, just to have to do the same thing in years down the road?

Like beachfront homes that get wiped out, and rebuilt again, and again...is it a waste of the insurance pool to rebuild these multimillion dollar mansions in fire country?

But y'know... if only the R's would admit global warming both IS, and is MAN-Caused, then we could go ahead full steam with the Global Warming taxes.

Then we would all be poorer, pols richer, and we would have ... um.. wildfires in CA.

Nevermind

5 hours ago, dena said:

Will insurance pay for the losses, just to have to do the same thing in years down the road?

Like beachfront homes that get wiped out, and rebuilt again, and again...is it a waste of the insurance pool to rebuild these multimillion dollar mansions in fire country?

What's the alternative?

5 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

What's the alternative?

Move inland?

Or pay to rebuild out of your pocket, and not mine by raising my insurance rates.

21 mins ago, dena said:

Move inland?

Or pay to rebuild out of your pocket, and not mine by raising my insurance rates.

If insurance were to pay you the FIRST time, for the fair value of what it's worth, and THEN say this property is no longer insurable, build at your own risk, then fine.

That's not how it works though.

If the proof is in someone intentionally starting these wildfires = then its arson , difference in the " act of god " insurance policy definition of pay outs. Investigation reports have to be very political ? sure the can be .