Gamakatsu

Mass murder so common now that it doesn't even generate a thread

Rate this topic

186 posts in this topic

Once upon a time, ever mass murder generated a kook thread. Typically it would have speculated that the killer was a liberal, some ethnic minority, a Muslim or anything else that could sooth the mind of the OP.

Now mass murder is just part of freedom and it gets overlooked.

Thoughts and prayers to the families of the victims in the recent shootings.

Jonesy likes this

Its the cost of the Godless Ayn Rand superheros. Only a Godless self centered immoralist could allow the last act of his life to be one of blood lust, sin, and cowardice.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Once upon a time, ever mass murder generated a kook thread. Typically it would have speculated that the killer was a liberal, some ethnic minority, a Muslim or anything else that could sooth the mind of the OP.

Why start a conversation or talk about an event today that yesterday was no one like themselves involved in the event. Today the event is carried out by someone that looks just like what they see in the mirror every moment they stand by one. 

They even go as low as to po po a group of bombs sent, well you know they didn’t go off, so all is well. Nothing to see here. Of course now we learn the charges are use of WMD, improvised weapons. You don’t hear any more conversation of that either. 

We've read it here, some need to be purged that don’t believe Iike we do. The writing is on the wall and it’s their signature. 

The image in The mirror is a soulless one and its not worth bringing up. 

But hay we send our prayers. LOL 

Edited by saltfisherman

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

credibility?

No need for a thread that's predictable...

The reason is clear - mental instability. 

The Solution is clear but wingnuts spin it into a predictable political narrative.

Thread done no agreement reached despite overwhelming evidence that the political narrative is incorrect. 

Would be on page 18 if it was an undocumented Mexican, or Muslim, or leftist.  

An e-mail was sent out yesterday.   NSW Captain (O-6) lost his son who was at the bar, I think it said he was 22.   The closest I have been to any of these victims of mass shootings.  

Tragic and awful.  Worst part is, there doesn't seem to be any logical solution.   

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

Would be on page 18 if it was an undocumented Mexican, or Muslim, or leftist.  

An e-mail was sent out yesterday.   NSW Captain (O-6) lost his son who was at the bar, I think it said he was 22.   The closest I have been to any of these victims of mass shootings.  

Tragic and awful.  Worst part is, there doesn't seem to be any logical solution.   

There's the problem.  

I think Gami is really talking about the black on black violence that occurs in every big city every single day.  We are so used to it that the news doesn’t find it worth to report, or it’s a quick 10 second blurb after all the “Trump said mean things” stuff.  

The reality is Black lives DONT matter to the media because it doesn’t generate the ratings I guess.  When an unstable guy goes off the first thing the media does is report that he’s white, it’s like they can’t wait to do it.  I heard this with the last shooting on KYW.  Of course race is NEVER mentioned when people are murdered every day in Philly. 

DoOver likes this

1 min ago, ridenfish said:

I think Gami is really talking about the black on black violence that occurs in every big city every single day.  We are so used to it that the news doesn’t find it worth to report, or it’s a quick 10 second blurb after all the “Trump said mean things” stuff.  

The reality is Black lives DONT matter to the media because it doesn’t generate the ratings I guess.  When an unstable guy goes off the first thing the media does is report that he’s white, it’s like they can’t wait to do it.  I heard this with the last shooting on KYW.  Of course race is NEVER mentioned when people are murdered every day in Philly. 

Daily "crime" or homicide gets reported on the local level.

But when a senseless, non-crime related "mass" murder takes place, it gets national coverage, especially because they are growing in frequency.     There is a difference.   

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Daily "crime" or homicide gets reported on the local level.

But when a senseless, non-crime related "mass" murder takes place, it gets national coverage, especially because they are growing in frequency.     There is a difference.   

Why doesn’t the media ever mention skin color with the daily city violence, that is also growing in frequency?   The radio or Tv stations NEVER say it’s a black perp, but seem to thoroughly enjoy reporting a white shooter. (Kind of like some lefties here).  

inner city violence claims many many more lives every year than the unstable white guys, yet the unstable white Guy is the only problem that Libs want addressed. 

Edited by ridenfish
DoOver likes this