Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jettyjockey18

Dez Bryant...

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jettyjockey18 said:

Day One of practice with his new team the Saints and blows out his Achilles?...bummer...

Ok so whats the "catch"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bunker86 said:

It’s definite? If so, the NFL just gave a sigh of relief.

Giving Drew another weapon isn’t fair.

 

 

Pffft... it's been a couple years since Dez has been a weapon that concerned other teams all that much..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Finster said:

Pffft... it's been a couple years since Dez has been a weapon that concerned other teams all that much..

You'd be a weapon with Drew. Yes dez's best years are behind him, but he would have been a force against smaller DB's in the red zone. Yes Saints rarely need to score from the red zone, but even still. He'd be like that dumb as dirt SBag TE in NE.

Single digit IQ, but with a good QB, dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bunker86 said:

You'd be a weapon with Drew. Yes dez's best years are behind him, but he would have been a force against smaller DB's in the red zone. Yes Saints rarely need to score from the red zone, but even still. He'd be like that dumb as a fox future HOF TE in NE.

Single digit IQ, but with a good QB, dangerous.

FIFY...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jettyjockey18 said:

I looked up Dez's contract with the Saints, $600K base with incentives could've been worth $1.2M...not a huge hit but still it's $600K for one practice...

Like him or not, the guy got injured. No need gloat. 

Karma. She’s a cold cold bitch and should never be screwed with. 

 

He never intentionally tried to injury someone like that sbag #87

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, bunker86 said:

Like him or not, the guy got injured. No need gloat. 

Karma. She’s a cold cold bitch and should never be screwed with. 

 

He never intentionally tried to injury someone like that sbag #87

 

 

who is she? I lost track of your BS... :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.