Little

The Battle of Athens 1946

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Look it up and read the story.  If you went to government school I will guarantee you were not taught about this.

A democrat named Paul Cantrell was doing what Democrats do-stealing his election as sheriff.  First he ran the blacks out of town so they couldnt vote.  Then he and his fellow democrats grabbed a buch of ballots and locked them in a cell in the jail and barricaded themselves in the sheriff's office.  

A couple thousand actual patriots went home, grabbed their guns, and remedied the situation.

45 minutes ago, that Democrat thug woman in Broward County defied a court order.  She was to let people in her office to find out how many votes were cast in Broward by 7 pm.  Her armed thugs refused to let anyone near the building.

My question for discussion.  Does this change any leftists' view on gun control measures?  Or no?

My 15 year old is currently writing an essay about voting practices in America.  I forgot all about this little piece of Tennessee history.  I just gave him some reading on the Battle of Athens, and told him the essay will not be cleared for turn in until he includes some info on this democrat dirty trick.

DoOver likes this

"My question for discussion.  Does this change any leftists' view on gun control measures?  Or no?"

No.

10 hours ago, KnewBee said:

"My question for discussion.  Does this change any leftists' view on gun control measures?  Or no?"

No.

Most of those guys were veterans, those patriots.

See for me, it makes me understand all the more clearly the true nature of the anti second amendment man.  The "but monkey".

It also brings into focus what should be done with this democrat woman down in Florida.  She needs a dose of reality.

Broward-County-Judge-holds-that-Brenda-S

"It also brings into focus what should be done with this democrat woman down in Florida. "

Prey tell, what should be done?   Are you suggesting "armed" solution?

If so, that is pathetic.  

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

"It also brings into focus what should be done with this democrat woman down in Florida. "

If so, that is pathetic.  

Worked in Athens, didnt it?

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

If so, that is pathetic.  

Send the cops in (with guns) and arrest her sorry ass. Nothing pathetic about it.

charloots likes this

why is it pathetic?  #2 was put into place for this very reason: the government NOT responding to the lawful orders of the people.  

DoOver likes this