JohnP

You can’t make this **** up # 768

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

So can anybody make a case that the Iowa tight end who was an abscure Political candidate in Iowa is even qualified to be Muellers Chief of Staff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mueller's FBI CoS was Aaron Zebley, I can't find anywhere where he has a CoS under him in his current role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know if mueller has an official COS but they all have advisors and assistants

 

you look at the Resume of Mueller vs Whittaker. 

 

Its striking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, JohnP said:

So can anybody make a case that the Iowa tight end who was an abscure Political candidate in Iowa is even qualified to be Muellers Chief of Staff?

 

Junior Senator who voted present more than not.

 

Harvard Prof who lied about being an Injun.

 

Medicare fraud apologist and likely pervy kid banger re-elected.

 

young lady who cant articulate one single logical thought without giggling or promoting communism, elected.

 

Does the Mueller thing REALLY surprise you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shhh, John's a true believer...he's on a roll.   Wait until he demands Trump's tax returns.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If rephrased:  Is Whitaker qualified to be Session's CoS,  yes.

 

If rephrased:  Is Whitaker qualified to be Acting Attorney General and therefore oversee the Mueller investigation?  Yes.

 

"qualified" however does not mean it was a good choice.  Trump is "qualified" to be President, but....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Senate candidate debate, 2014

 

“If they have a secular worldview, where this is all we have here on Earth, then I’m going to be very concerned about how they judge,” Whitaker says at the Family Leader debate on a video published in April 2014 by the progressive advocacy group Right Wing Watch.

 

… “Natural law often times is used from the eye of the beholder and what I would like to see — I’d like to see things like their world view, what informs them. Are they people of faith? Do they have a biblical view of justice? — which I think is very important because we all know that our government …”

 

“Levitical or New Testament?” interrupted Erickson.

 

“I’m a New Testament,” continued Whitaker. “And what I know is as long as they have that world view, that they’ll be a good judge. And if they have a secular world view, where this is all we have here on Earth, then I’m going to be very concerned about that judge.”

 

Religious test for judgeship?   Sessions light.   I don't like him and it is concerning the things he has said (written) WRT the Mueller investigation.    Appointment is something I would expect from a corrupt banana republic dicktator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, KnewBee said:

If rephrased:  Is Whitaker qualified to be Session's CoS,  yes.

 

If rephrased:  Is Whitaker qualified to be Acting Attorney General and therefore oversee the Mueller investigation?  Yes.

 

"qualified" however does not mean it was a good choice.  Trump is "qualified" to be President, but....

 

 

Thank God for translators.

 

Good job knewbee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 mins ago, JohnP said:

So can anybody make a case that the Iowa tight end who was an abscure Political candidate in Iowa is even qualified to be Muellers Chief of Staff?

can a washed up NFL quarterback without a team be qualified enough to lead a movement in this country to change the way cops act toward certain people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Whittaker are both scam artists, Trump with Trump U and Whittaker with World Patent Marketing, a company that was fined $26 million and shut down by a federal judge after the government accused it of scamming customers.  Kellyanne’s husband wrote an op-Ed yesterday explaining why Whittaker’s appointment is unconstitutional.  And this morning Trump is already backing away saying he didn’t know Whittaker and didn’t speak with him, that he was Sessions’ guy.  Getting interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, PeterO said:

Trump Whittaker are both scam artists, Trump with Trump U and Whittaker with World Patent Marketing, a company that was fined $26 million and shut down by a federal judge after the government accused it of scamming customers.  Kellyanne’s husband wrote an op-Ed yesterday explaining why Whittaker’s appointment is unconstitutional.  And this morning Trump is already backing away saying he didn’t know Whittaker and didn’t speak with him, that he was Sessions’ guy.  Getting interesting.

Yet, you were good with the running criminal enterprise that was the Obama Regime.  Please tell us more about your views on corruption.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.