KnewBee

November Fishing Reports

20 posts in this topic

I wish I had a pic to share,  it unfortunately, no bites. I had a very short opportunity on Monday so I ran to my loca lake. Got a tip on some offshore structure on a part of the lake that I ignore. I mainly just went to look for it. Didn’t expect to do much fishing. 

I found the structure very quickly, and there were fish, and schools of bait all around it. It’s a series of humps that come from 16’ straight up to 5’. I was not well prepared. Threw what I had; lipless, jerks, and swimbaits. No bites. I’ll be more prepared and have more time to fish next time. It looks very promising. 

Got 1hr to fish at the cove and in the last minute marlo gets a bite and it's a big hybrid:laugh: it been so cold,,,I thought it was over,,,,this is lost mountain with ice on it today,,,,that's where the hidden treasure at:)

20181116_114204.jpg

20181116_193845.jpg

This one plus 2 others around 3lb, another about 2lb, 3 others 14-15 inches, one got off that I thought was a wad of moss until suddenly it wasn't, got an eye on it and it was another piggy, missed about 3 others, jack fish going crazy. Guy with me caught 2 dinks doing exactly same thing. The golden horseshoe was firmly lodged apparently.

IMG_0037.jpg

KidDkivahh likes this