DoOver

Arizona Finds 2000 Ballots in Kyrsten Sinema's Favor In Someones Trunk Or What Ever

58 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Low and behold the democrat had more people vote for her. Until every vote is counted no projections should be made. 

Whats real nice is the republican counterpart came out gracefully, and congratulations were given. A true real life person of integrity, not some whiny individual of false claims. 

As opposed to the America hating, Arizona hating, Taliban loving Democrat.

Very astute observation.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:16 AM, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Folks are joking over this but it's a serious matter......

Agree.  Folks are joking about it, and it isnt just serious.  It is, IMO, one of the most serious matters facing our nation.

I cant overestimate the import of vote/ballot integrity.   

6 mins ago, DoOver said:

As opposed to the America hating, Arizona hating, Taliban loving Democrat.

Very astute observation.

Show us the proof you just made accusations of. That should be easy, right. You do have those afterall, why would you post such an item if you didn’t. This should be good. Let me guess, she has a friend that’s middle eastern, or I know she ate at a Afghan food restaurant. I know she wore a cover on her head, and it was winter. 

I say fake news. Let me guess unanimous told you. 

On 11/9/2018 at 3:13 PM, Gamakatsu said:

Republicans = Victim card

The deck is stacked against them at every turn.  That's why the FL legislative branch is far more Republican than the population, by like 20 percentage points. It's so unfair.

Why dont you address the comments instead of increasing snark?  People might begin to take you more seriously.  It would open dialogue.  

There have been some excellent points made here.  

Yet snark.

I dont hitnk that  you desire a dialogue.  I think you just want to win something.

4 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Show us the proof you just made accusations of. That should be easy, right. You do have those afterall, why would you post such an item if you didn’t. This should be good. Let me guess, she has a friend that’s middle eastern, or I know she ate at a Afghan food restaurant. I know she wore a cover on her head, and it was winter. 

There are others but let’s go with National review, do you research anything?

76E3C5B1-AB36-4BA1-8BFB-D78332605D3E.png

1 person likes this

The integrity of the voting and ballot system the Pres just put in jeopardy. He jeopardized it the moment he opened his mouth and claimed voter fraud. No proof just claimed it. It was swallowed up by his minions as truth. The only individuals that have put our voting and it’s integrity in question is yourselves. You’ve done this no one else has. 

The florida election was going to recount regardless of trumps or scotts comments. There is nothing they could do about it, other than destroy the integrity of it. 

6 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

As if you are not fully aware of what the Democrat candidate said.

But you call it fake news, in advance.

1 min ago, Flybyme said:

There are others but let’s go with National review, do you research anything?

76E3C5B1-AB36-4BA1-8BFB-D78332605D3E.png

Again a snippet. Post the whole article. Try context. Headlines mean squat. You’ve already proven to untrustworthy with your posting today, care for twice. Fake news. 

Just now, DoOver said:

Fake news works for you guys and you all cheer. Do you have anything to back yourself up. Nope, I’ll stick with the fake news angle. Not surprised, you can’t post facts, just “ you are not fully aware bla bla bla”. I’d say your not fully aware or you would have posted the real news not the fake news. 

11 mins ago, DoOver said:

8 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Fake news works for you guys and you all cheer. Do you have anything to back yourself up. Nope, I’ll stick with the fake news angle. Not surprised, you can’t post facts, just “ you are not fully aware bla bla bla”. I’d say your not fully aware or you would have posted the real news not the fake news. 

But youse are programmed ejaculate 'call it fake news'

So whom has nothing to back fake news up.

3 mins ago, DoOver said:

But youse are programmed ejaculate 'call it fake news'

So whom has nothing to back fake news up.

You’re the one with nothing to back up your claim. You are fake news afterall. By now you could have easily shown all here the proof you wrote of , but it doesn’t exist. 

Is anyone else really surprised here, fake news has squat. I’m not surprised all talk zero action. I’m through with you, you are of no use anymore. 

Posted (edited)

2 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

You’re the one with nothing to back up your claim. You are fake news afterall. By now you could have easily shown all here the proof you wrote of , but it doesn’t exist. 

Is anyone else really surprised here, fake news has squat. I’m not surprised all talk zero action. I’m through with you, you are of no use anymore. 

Slither away sweaty.

Buh by.

Edited by DoOver

Posted (edited)

The blue wave just gets bigger and bigger with each passing day since the election.  No wonder tRump and his loyal minions had to scream voter fraud.  They are in absolute disbelief the voters would dare turn their back on the TV president*, lol. 

Edited by GeoffT