38 years ago today Motörhead Ace Of Spades

Rate this topic

flylikabird

38 years ago today Motörhead  Ace Of Spades cracks metal's mainstream code and inspires generations!

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

In the 2011 book Overkill: The Untold Story of Motörhead, Joel McIver quotes vocalist and bassist Lemmy:

"..I like Iron Maiden and Saxon out of the new mob, and that's about it, really...We were too late for the first metal movement and early for the next one...Motörhead don't fit into any category, really. We're not straight heavy metal, because we're a rock 'n' roll band, which no-one knows how to market anymore.."

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

34 mins ago, flylikabird said:

38 years ago today Motörhead  Ace Of Spades cracks metal's mainstream code and inspires generations!

who gives a rats ass,  lemmy sounded like zappa gagging on glass. Plus he was a nazi uniform wearing queer. F him.    

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Wrong forum creepo :dismay:

you want to play games? :mad: you better hope i don't run into you at the beach. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.