eddy

Jeff Sessions.....

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

https://secure.dscc.org/page/s/demand-sessions-resign

Demand Jeff Sessions Resign

The allegations against Attorney General Sessions show he is no longer capable of heading the Justice Department. Add your name to join Senate Democrats' call for his resignation.

what is the DSCC?

The Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee

and it's run by Chris Van Hollen (D-Md)

Question for discussion.................. how stupid can democrats be?

Rachel  Maddow (D) is now gone past tv leftist to actual organizer.  She is helping promote some mobs that are supposedly going to protest the very thing she and her handlers called for about a year ago, that Jeff Sessions resign.

You can see it on her tweet feed.  The group she represents is called "The invisible Team"  They are senate staffers that hate America.

there are "scheduled protests" al over the usa.  The nearest to me is Portsmouth at 5 pm-right when people with jobs are trying to get home.  They are going to "march" from Market Square to the Post Office-thats damn near 400 yards!

I doubt it, but I am going to try like hell to go get some pics..  You do the same!

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, Little said:

Rachel  Maddow (D) is now gone past tv leftist to actual organizer.  She is helping promote some mobs that are supposedly going to protest the very thing she and her handlers called for about a year ago, that Jeff Sessions resign.

You can see it on her tweet feed.  The group she represents is called "The invisible Team"  They are senate staffers that hate America.

there are "scheduled protests" al over the usa.  The nearest to me is Portsmouth at 5 pm-right when people with jobs are trying to get home.  They are going to "march" from Market Square to the Post Office-thats damn near 400 yards!

I doubt it, but I am going to try like hell to go get some pics..  You do the same!

They are holding one at 5 in my town.  Family friendly.  Bring a flashlight!.  they plan to sing songs and take selfies.  The website says 55 attendees

Edited by jkrock

The organizer in my town is an "artist" who sends her kid to school at Exeter.  Pushed the town to vote to become a sanctuary town, which even the liberal town rejected soundly

Edited by jkrock

moonbats.  I hope to get some pictures of them if I can get home early from the office and log in from home

Edited by jkrock

17 mins ago, Little said:

I smell fear!

Fake news.  Including type-Os

From the drudge report:

"The marches are being sponsored by Indivisible.org, a liberal activist group made up of former congressional staffers.

The group is demanding Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker disclaim any authority over the Robert Mueller’s Russia probe:"

Isn't there something better to "report on",  like Hillary or Obama?

maddow.PNG

1 hour ago, Mike S123 said:

I don't know.

As stupid as President Maga? 

No, that is very tough bar to beat

Indivisible dot org

"Who We Are

Indivisible Civics supports civic education and leadership development for local Indivisible groups by offering trainings, facilitating regional group coordination, building partnerships, demystifying federal and state policy processes, and supporting voter registration. Learn more about Indivisible Civics at indivisiblecivics dot org.

Indivisible Project empowers Indivisible groups to achieve legislative and electoral victories through legislative advocacy and political campaign expertise, strategic and coordinated calls to action, and a targeted electoral program.

Indivisible Action provides Indivisible groups access to voter contact software, along with a suite of canvassing, phonebanking, and texting tools in support of progressive candidates. Indivisible Action also makes endorsements of federal and gubernatorial candidates nominated by their local Indivisible groups, vetted by our political team, and voted on by our supporters in the states and districts the candidate wishes to represent."

Sounds a lot like those nutty Tea Party "activists" hell bent on protesting Obama.    The Brat guy who ousted Cantor, just got ousted.    Pesky grass roots groups causing trouble.  This could get ugly!   Stay away from these violent "protesters" who are most likely funded by Soros