redfishkiller

I'm too old for this crap!

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

I'm done, it takes longer to get through all the offices to the roof than it does to change the belts!

I used to pull compressors up with a rope standing on the edge of roofs, **** that! now they pay for a crain lol

MickAff, chessie_yaker and ted527 like this

Yup, I hear you Red.

Used to be a time when I actually thought I could save myself in a fall. You know, pull a spiderman type move and at least slow my descent to a survivable impact speed. Now, forget it. I only have visions of screaming all the way down and then laying there until someone comes to help.

Heck, I don't even clean my own gutters anymore. It's worth the hundred bucks I pay to have someone else risk their neck. Good luck. Stay safe! 

3 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Cooking meth would be safer and easier.

And more profitable :read:

1 min ago, PlumFishing said:

If you look into the distance you can still see some smoke billowing from Sherman’s March to the sea. 

over the  line mister!

over the line!

I had a young kid helping me one time at one of the plantations around here , on a three story roof. he said ,"man you can see the river and all the old fields from up here"

I said yea, and if you listen real close ,you can still hear the slaves screaming,  he didn't think it was funny lol

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I’ll hold a spot for you in the nagging injury thread :laugh:

I think that would be more than a nagging injury lol

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

over the  line mister!

over the line!

I had a young kid helping me one time at one of the plantations around here , on a three story roof. he said ,"man you can see the river and all the old fields from up here"

I said yea, and if you listen real close ,you can still hear the slaves screaming,  he didn't think it was funny lol

I did

5 mins ago, valentine said:

Yup, I hear you Red.

Used to be a time when I actually thought I could save myself in a fall. You know, pull a spiderman type move and at least slow my descent to a survivable impact speed. Now, forget it. I only have visions of screaming all the way down and then laying there until someone comes to help.

Heck, I don't even clean my own gutters anymore. It's worth the hundred bucks I pay to have someone else risk their neck. Good luck. Stay safe! 

and I'm the idiot that made the hundred bucks today! weeeee