Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i07nyc

Wtb mitchell 306 or 406 and 906

12 posts in this topic

Anyone have either a mitchell 306 or 406, preferably with a manual pick up. Also looking for a 906.

What kind of condition 306 you looking for ?

The one I have isn't mint be it's all their , the drag knob is locked up never messed with it

a 20.00 bill and shipping and it's yours

I've got a very good cosmetic condition 306 that you can have as It was given to me. The guy said he was doing something to it and had a bail screw half way out, dropped the reel and of course it landed on the screw , driving it thru the threads and mangling them. Said a helicoil would fix it but he, then I, never got to it. Its in good shape so if your local to CNJ or come down this way its yours. I also have another GM a size or 2 bigger, a 302 I think? that's a basket case, you can have that one for parts if you like. RC

It's a lot larger than you're looking for but I have a 498 PUM with an NIB extra spool I'd let got for $85 (and any shipping)

Mitchell498.JPG.b920a3add739808db8ded4d15bd2a400.JPG

Thanks for the offer sudsy but I'm looking for a back bay plugging reel. Not to use tavernites as bait for whale sharks.

2 hours ago, i07nyc said:

Either one have a manual pick up. If not I'm gonna wait it out a little.

You can have it, as in for free,. and both have bails.

1 hour ago, richie c said:

You can have it, as in for free,. and both have bails.

Ugh twist my arm.:bucktooth: I don't make it down that way much. Would you ship if I covered costs and a little extra.

9 hours ago, i07nyc said:

Ugh twist my arm.:bucktooth: I don't make it down that way much. Would you ship if I covered costs and a little extra.

Sure,PM  me the info. Probably wont be til next week. You want both or just the 306?

Posted (edited) · Report post

My buddy has a 406HS manual p/u says its dam good condt. Would 50 paypal shipped be acceptable?

Joe 406HS.jpeg

Edited by XBMX

3 hours ago, XBMX said:

My buddy has a 406HS manual p/u says its dam good condt. Would 50 paypal shipped be acceptable?

Joe 406HS.jpeg

Ill take it. Perfect.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0