Trump Says He Won't Turn Over His Tax Returns. It's Not Up To Him Anymore.

Rate this topic

codfish

8 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

Fanboys who cheered "Drain the swamp!" and now defend Trump, as he hides his illegal and immoral business dealings from the American people, amuse me. The whole idea of elected officials is that they should represent us, be subject to oversight, and be removed once they no longer uphold the ideals we sent them to Washington to defend. 

Whataboutism is the weak sauce currency I hear the lemmings (who vote (R) in this forum) exchange as if it were a cogent retort. What about Hillary, Maxine, Obama? Holy Crappoli,does it sound ignorant, first listening to you guys demand oversight of Obama, and now defending Trump. The Birth Certificate...the Birth certificate!!!! Obama showed it. Trump absolutely lied (again) about the circumstances of his tax returns (said he couldn't show them due to a mysterious audit) and  said he would show them later. Now is later, much later. Trump is a liar. You people defend him, and in doing so, display the utter lack of integrity that is the hallmark of today's (R) voter.  

Question.

You say in your opening sentence you are amused.

in your last you say these people display lack of integrity.

Amused by lack of integrity?

I have several more questions, Lets go one at a time.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

1 hour ago, Livefreeordie said:

Fanboys who cheered "Drain the swamp!" and now defend Trump, as he hides his illegal and immoral business dealings from the American people, amuse me. 

Well........ We're waiting.  

tenor (12).gif

Edited by Dave S

Partial answer in source of this famous line: 

"“I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.”

Check out this: "Why We Ask to See Candidates’ Tax Returns" by Michael Zuckoff via internet. 

6 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Why should he turn them over?

What's the requirement?

There’s is no requirement.  Mad Maxine probably doesn’t know this though.

6 hours ago, JimW said:

I guess Maxine can just subpoena them once she’s got the chair.  

Let’s see her try.  She will really set the nails in the Democrats coffin for 2020.

Edited by DMacLeod
Added text

4 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

Fanboys who cheered "Drain the swamp!" and now defend Trump, as he hides his illegal and immoral business dealings from the American people, amuse me. The whole idea of elected officials is that they should represent us, be subject to oversight, and be removed once they no longer uphold the ideals we sent them to Washington to defend. 

Whataboutism is the weak sauce currency I hear the lemmings (who vote (R) in this forum) exchange as if it were a cogent retort. What about Hillary, Maxine, Obama? Holy Crappoli,does it sound ignorant, first listening to you guys demand oversight of Obama, and now defending Trump. The Birth Certificate...the Birth certificate!!!! Obama showed it. Trump absolutely lied (again) about the circumstances of his tax returns (said he couldn't show them due to a mysterious audit) and  said he would show them later. Now is later, much later. Trump is a liar. You people defend him, and in doing so, display the utter lack of integrity that is the hallmark of today's (R) voter.  

Remind us again of the law that says someone running for President has to publish their tax returns?  How many years?

And, what form # on what Schedule # is going to show all these illegal dealings and being a puppet of Russia that you Libs say (i.e. FEEL) exists?  You have two tax returns published (one by the NYT and one by your idol, Rachel Maddow).  You can use those as a guide.

33 mins ago, Flybyme said:

His hat is cool though , lol

Thank You! Is it the same hat your buddy Pepe' is wearing while hugging your hero Trump?

Anyhow: Trump's 'charitable' foundation is misappropriating funds, Trump violated campaign finance laws (Stormy payments), Trump's loan (leveraged thru Oligarchs 'buying' debt) from Deutsche Bank. All under investigation. Trump's charity continues to cheat taxes and self-enrich Trump, Trump continues to violate the Emoluments Clause

1 hour ago, Otshawytsha said:

Partial answer in source of this famous line: 

"“I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.”

Check out this: "Why We Ask to See Candidates’ Tax Returns" by Michael Zuckoff via internet. 

We're pissin into the wind. They have moved past caring about draining the swamp. They LOVE that Trump lied, and is (for now) getting away with crimes. They celebrate the corruption and think it's 'winning'

6 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

Thank You! Is it the same hat your buddy Pepe' is wearing while hugging your hero Trump?

Anyhow: Trump's 'charitable' foundation is misappropriating funds, Trump violated campaign finance laws (Stormy payments), Trump's loan (leveraged thru Oligarchs 'buying' debt) from Deutsche Bank. All under investigation. Trump's charity continues to cheat taxes and self-enrich Trump, Trump continues to violate the Emoluments Clause

All under investigation by whom? There's actual cases then, huh? News to me.