7 Rivers

oct 31 purchase from JDR724

52 posts in this topic

Has anyone that bought plugs from JDR724 received their plugs yet? Myself and one other person that bought, have not received their plugs yet...Been 8 days and no tracking, no info to when shipped, nothing....?????????????????

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

yup, figures, I think it was a scam, hope I am wrong, I am *****en bull****.

Maybe he just got a little sidetracked....

He has been a member and good SOL’er for 10 years, give him a little slack I’m sure you’ll get your stuff and all will be fine.

Best of luck to everyone

Edited by otter55

7 mins ago, otter55 said:

Maybe he just got a little sidetracked....

He has been a member and good SOL’er for 10 years, give him a little slack I’m sure you’ll get your stuff and all will be fine.

Best of luck to everyone

Ok. Good to hear people are receiving their stuff. Agreed. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

A scam?

Wow

@ 7rivers Please don't purchase anything from me in the future.   You didn't even send me a PM asking what's up yet you start this crap?  And you posted this in the wrong forum too.

@Iceman, I didn't answer your PM because you didn't send one asking anything about any delay with your precious plug??   Same goes for you, don't purchase from me again please.

If anyone doesn't receive what they paid for they will get a full refund as per the rules.

I did get jammed up last week and everything went out MONDAY.  I sent PM's to a few guys but this is ridiculous.

Edited by jdr724
include iceman in no purchases

10 mins ago, jdr724 said:

A scam?

Wow

@ 7rivers Please don't purchase anything from me in the future.   You didn't even send me a PM asking what's up yet you start this crap?  And you posted this in the wrong forum too.

@Iceman, I didn't answer your PM because you didn't send one asking anything about any delay with your precious plug??   Same goes for you, don't purchase from me again please.

If anyone doesn't receive what they paid for they will get a full refund as per the rules.

I did get jammed up last week and everything went out MONDAY.  I sent PM's to a few guys but this is ridiculous.

Got mine yesterday thank again and enjoy that new wellcraft.