ANTIFA Protests at Tucker’s House

Rate this topic

Flybyme

2 mins ago, Little said:

Like, you mean, like,,,,,A wall?

Of course he means a wall, just like those Hollywood folks have around their homes when they talk about no wall open borders.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

9 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Indefensible.   No one, regardless of their political views, should be harassed like this.  Just plain wrong. 

That was easy

If only cnn - the communications arm of the Democrat party was capable of this.

Having never heard of this Smash Racism DC group, I tried to find info, but I don't have the book of faces or the twittery stuff, so info is limited at best.

Cannot find any connection to the Democratic Party, funding, leadership, etc...  

Seems like an idiot professor (Mike Isaacson) and a band of idiots. 

Just now, KnewBee said:

Having never heard of this Smash Racism DC group, I tried to find info, but I don't have the book of faces or the twittery stuff, so info is limited at best.

All staunch Tea Party supporters and members of the rotary.

3 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Didn't look very hard for a connection now did you?

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Hey KB not hard to find connections between the Dems and the violence, how about their Queens statements

6 mins ago, KnewBee said:

That's the kind of stuff Hamas political leadership would say about their terrorists wing of the party

Hey KB not hard to find connections between the Dems and the violence, how about a Democrat former Attorney General giving them permission to commit violence...