Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dena

Trump vs Pelosi

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Once the dust settles from this past election, things will work out to Trump and his veto pen, vs Pelosi, and her ability to stymie progress of bills.

When Trump signed that huge spending bill last Spring, he said he'd never do that again, and only did it because of the military spending. Sooner, or later another one will come due, and the Senate and House will come to the President with their compromise. With the President, and Senate against her, how will the increasingly batty Pelosi handle it? She has been known to get easily confused, and lock up lately.

Who do you think will prevail in this upcoming Battle Royale?

Just now, dena said:

Who do you think will prevail in this upcoming Battle Royale?

Trump has set her up and she has already lost the fight.

Trump has extended a hand and kind words knowing full well that she cannot accept or work with him on anything.

I don't care for Trump's tweeting but I think I'm going to enjoy Trump using her as a personal punching bag and the point person of all that is wrong with the Democrats in the House. 

TheKnot likes this

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Trump has set her up and she has already lost the fight.

Trump has extended a hand and kind words knowing full well that she cannot accept or work with him on anything.

I don't care for Trump's tweeting but I think I'm going to enjoy Trump using her as a personal punching bag and the point person of all that is wrong with the Democrats in the House. 

Agreed