Dlegg96

WTT VS 200 for VR125

13 posts in this topic

For Sale. Van Staal VS 200. Black, China Model. Power Handle. Inside of rotor was slightly sanded down where it was rubbing the spool. Reel works as it should. No Rubbing. No Clicking. No Grinding. Not the prettiest reel but mechanically in good condition. Cosmetics 7/10, Mechanically 9/10. Would like to trade for a VR 125. Bag and Box included.

SaDZc1eTSYCa22%kzdDxVQ.jpg

ImKSzjcGSEq867US9XRkgQ.jpg

JPusc1J+STGr9OD8mRhA6A.jpg

fPOzRk1%T9SWNwruihY6lw.jpg

Zqc6JdvKQbmSyA46GL8qVw.jpg

djHzylViSq6ZWvPtiMAwHQ.jpg

nDMg3gygQ1m7qhCGDwBi6g.jpg

nk0pKoo3QRiQyLOhqvmCYQ.jpg

2 hours ago, The Tiler said:

How much do you want to sell it for?

I would like $425. Located Northshore MA. I would prefer to sell in person but would be willing to ship.

Bump For Sale $400 firm. shipped PayPal. If you don't like it, ship it back and I will refund your money. 

Edited by Dlegg96

1 hour ago, MikedNJ said:

Jus throwing this out there. Willing to trade for a brand new slammer 6500? I could kick in some cash...

Thank you for the offer. But no thank you. I have a slammer 6500 already.

1 hour ago, MikedNJ said:

Jus throwing this out there. Willing to trade for a brand new slammer 6500? I could kick in some cash...

1 hour ago, newbie said:

I have a St Croix Wild River Rod 9”6+Cash open for trade. 

Also, I am local in MA. 

thanks

The only trades that I would consider are a VR125, a high capacity super spinner (stella, twin power, saltiga), high end popping rod, or high end surf rod 12'+... plus cash on my end

I am selling this reel because I prefer the retrieve rate on my VR200 and this reel is redundant and mostly sits on the shelf as a backup. I am trying to downsize my collection this winter.