Billy 40

Blackfish Rod

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

If you are looking for advise, use a little more attention to detail on the uniformity of your thread color spacing but otherwise half decent job! 

B4B.JPG

Nice job Billy. I spoke to my long time friend Eben he told me you were going to take care of him on the rod he broke.  Really nice of you take care maybe I'll see you on the O.E.

7 hours ago, Billy 40 said:

Just completed another Blackfish theme build on a Rodgeeks XC 732. Will be used NJ opening day on the FIshmonger

Andy 732 complete 1.jpg

Andy 732 complete 2.jpg

Great work , are those cork or hypalon grips ?

Posted (edited) · Report post

They are EVA. I have hundreds of pics on SOL and on FB and on my website with grips, wraps etc. Google Billy Vivona, Billy EVA, etc

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=764&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=OJPjW9nqIey2ggeEmZeICQ&q=eva+inlay+billy&oq=eva+inlay+billy&gs_l=img.3...7520.9173..9292...0.0..0.74.395.6......1....1..gws-wiz-img.p0vA8_bCW3Q

Edited by Billy 40

11 hours ago, Queensfisher said:

Nice job Billy. I spoke to my long time friend Eben he told me you were going to take care of him on the rod he broke.  Really nice of you take care maybe I'll see you on the O.E.

Queensfisher - I assume you are Cero or Cisco? I take care of everyone as much as I can. Eban is a good guy, he's built on several of my blanks, and caught a lot of fish on them as well. Hopefully he gets a true beast this winter

27 mins ago, 197esmer said:

You are the man.

nah, I just love making really unique rods at a high skill level - and teaching what I've learned to others, and giving them confidence to make really unique and fun rods themselves. THanks.