Samba Surf

WTB Stand Up Paddle Board

24 posts in this topic

I live on the OBX, there are numerous watersport shops that sell their rental inventory at the end of the yr.  Might be worth looking into depending on where you live.

18 mins ago, savfish said:

I live on the OBX, there are numerous watersport shops that sell their rental inventory at the end of the yr.  Might be worth looking into depending on where you live.

Good thought!

12 hours ago, thaistick said:

Are you interested in a used inflatable board? I have the bote drift comes with paddle and hand pump..

IMG_20160716_154608.jpg

ANY CHANCE YOU WILL BE LISTING THIS FOR SALE IN THE FUTURE

1 hour ago, jerrryboy said:

ANY CHANCE YOU WILL BE LISTING THIS FOR SALE IN THE FUTURE

To avoid derailing Samba's WTB paddleboard, post your own WTB BOTE Drift and PM thaistick that you started your own thread. 

3 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

Samba,

Where are you located?  I have 3 under the house belonging to my kids.  Haven't seen water in a year or 2, time for them to go.

DB

5 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

To avoid derailing Samba's WTB paddleboard, post your own WTB BOTE Drift and PM thaistick that you started your own thread. 

Thank you for the heads up!!!

2 hours ago, Darth Baiter said:

Samba,

Where are you located?  I have 3 under the house belonging to my kids.  Haven't seen water in a year or 2, time for them to go.

DB

I’m in Jersey.  

Tri-fin, short & wide, go-pro mount on the front.   Dirty looking areas are wax, I'll figure out how to remove.  It's my son-in-laws, he has two others.  Price if you're interested.

DSC04955.JPG

DSC04956.JPG

DSC04957.JPG

DSC04958.JPG

Edited by Darth Baiter
Add pic

9 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

Tri-fin, short & wide, go-pro mount on the front.   Dirty looking areas are wax, I'll figure out how to remove.  It's my son-in-laws, he has two others.  Price if you're interested.

DSC04955.JPG

DSC04956.JPG

DSC04957.JPG

How tall is your son?  Is it for kids or adults?

Son-in law is 6'2", my daughter is 5'2", she may have ridden it.  Based on the go-pro mount my sil has also ridden it.  Adult beginner board, this is the smallest/widest one he has.  Check the brands website for more info.