Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnP

“I’m not a Democrat but...”

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

“...I sure don’t identify with the agenda of stoking fear and intolerance ... what is wrong with a Mitt Romney or a John McCain or a Paul Ryan?”

someone asked me exactly that this morning 

how would YOU answer?

1 min ago, JohnP said:

“...I sure don’t identify with the agenda of stoking fear and intolerance ... what is wrong with a Mitt Romney or a John McCain or a Paul Ryan?”

how would YOU answer?

Two out and one to go.

8 mins ago, JohnP said:

how would YOU answer?

Like this:

"Mitt Romney is a left winger.  He will not advance the principles of our founding-the sovereignty of the free  individual over the tyranny of the collective-as our declaration, constitution, and founding documents demand.  

John Mcain is dead

Paul Ryan, same as Romney, but for different reasons.

That crazy ass muslim woman you people elected last night did her acceptance speech with a flag from a terrorist group draped over her shoulders.  So you have no room to wiggle about fear and intolerance."

How's that?

Edited by Little

Is that the first muslim congresswoman in history or the second?  it's really hard to keep the antisemitic democrats straight these days

Edited by jkrock

6 mins ago, Little said:

Like this:

"Mitt Romney is a left winger.  He will not advance the principles of our founding-the sovereignty of the free  individual over the tyranny of the collective-as our declaration, constitution, and founding documents demand.  

John Mcain is dead

Paul Ryan, same as Romney, but for different reasons.

That crazy ass muslim woman you people elected last night did her acceptance speech with a flag from a terrorist group draped over her shoulders.  So you have no room to wiggle about fear and intolerance."

How's that?

Thats friggin awesome 

So is electing terrorist sympathisers to congress.

My response to "your friend" was like measured and real life.  What I would say to someone face to face.  its not entirely what I believe "your friend" needs to hear after a quip like that, but its what I'd say.

Simple answer, they are pu$$ies that bow to the never ending onslaught from the left wing media. McCain was better at fighting the Rs than the Ds. How did McCain or Romney work out when they were the nominees?

Ryan is bought and paid for by big Pharma and open borders proponents like the Koch brothers. Which is why nothing was accomplished in those areas under his reign. Dont believe me? Do a quick search search of his top donors

26 mins ago, JohnP said:

how would YOU answer?

They don't, or didn't in one case, have any ba!!s nor do they stoke fear and intolerance.  

30 mins ago, JohnP said:

how would YOU answer?

It's up to the Dems to answer that.

They are the ones that rejected McCain and Romney for POTUS in favor of someone with no military service, no business experience, only 2 years of public service in he Senate, and no real record whatsoever.