bdsandman

Cape Cod Gunsmith

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of a local gunsmith on Cape Cod or very close by? I have a double that is firing the first barrel but not switching and firing the second shot. The pheasants are loving it as my shooting has been bad enough this year that I really need the second shot! My dog is about to take me to court for non-support!

I need one too. The vent rib on my ancient 28ga loosened, causing the gun to jam when the barrel went into the receiver to eject the shell. In the process, it snapped off a piece of the rib. Had to take the gun apart in tbe field and jury rigged it. Hopefully it will get me through the season, but the whole rib is loose.

9 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

There was one on MacArthur blvd just before the Otis rotary, not sure if its still in business though.

That shop moved to the building right across the street from Red Top  I have bought a few items there and they seem to be good people.  Another shop I have delt with is the Gunrunner in Middleboro, also seems to be an upstanding guy...………….

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks for the replies. I've heard good thing about the one in Middleboro but getting there when they are open is tough.

Edited by bdsandman

8 hours ago, bdsandman said:

Does anybody know of a local gunsmith on Cape Cod or very close by? I have a double that is firing the first barrel but not switching and firing the second shot. The pheasants are loving it as my shooting has been bad enough this year that I really need the second shot! My dog is about to take me to court for non-support!

Not sure where you are on the cape but Eastman's Sports in Falmouth also sells guns, not sure about repairs but give Jim a call...……………….

Update... I got a call back from Kulas Customs on Barlows Landing Rd In Pocasset. They are going to look at gun next week. I'll give an update with results.