Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Democrats and the moral high ground

Rate this topic

116 posts in this topic

Dems, which victory last night best embodies the Democrat parties moral superiority to get the country back on the right track?

Would it bei re electing the pedophile criminal Menendez in NJ?

Perhaps Minnesota?  Where your party elected a Jew hating Muslim woman who married her own brother?

Also in MN, Keith x Ellison, the wife beater Muslim antisemetic open border proponent with no law license to be AG?

Big Biscuit and DoOver like this

41 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

It's not about ethics.  At all.  It's about free stuff, no responsibility, power over liberty.  It's about politics.

Well, yea. McConnell & Graham are wizards @ "win at all costs "politics". There's no such thing as a "statesman" anymore

12 mins ago, Joe said:

Well, yea. McConnell & Graham are wizards @ "win at all costs "politics". There's no such thing as a "statesman" anymore

Joe, don't even try to say the tactics have been the same.  Watch what happens when Republicans start talking like Democrats and fanning their base to behave like liberals.  I'm not talking about out-of-context Trump-blather about pushing reporters out of the way, I'm talking about aggressive "incivility." I'm talking about making excuses for rioting.

I for one, am done calling for the high ground.  Democrats just proved their tactics work.  I say start using them.

Big Biscuit likes this

7 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Joe, don't even try to say the tactics have been the same.  Watch what happens when Republicans start talking like Democrats and fanning their base to behave like liberals.  I'm not talking about out-of-context Trump-blather about pushing reporters out of the way, I'm talking about aggressive "incivility." I'm talking about making excuses for rioting.

I for one, am done calling for the high ground.  Democrats just proved their tactics work.  I say start using them.

Yea no. 

One reason 'we' vote Republican is we do not rob, loot or burn down our or their **** when we don't get our way.

27 mins ago, DoOver said:

Yea no. 

One reason 'we' vote Republican is we do not rob, loot or burn down our or their **** when we don't get our way.

I support self defense, not initiating violence.  But if the left's "incivility" works, so be it.  They've made an environment where paid disruption is the norm.  Where politicians gets harassed in restaurants.  Clearly that's how they want it.

Someone needs to start a rally in Maxine Water's front yard.  Every time Pelosi Tries to stufff her face, someone needs to do primal scream.

Hey, what sort of hats should we wear?  Red MAGA hats are a little tame compared to them pink jobs.

Big Biscuit likes this

3 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

I support self defense, not initiating violence.  But if the left's "incivility" works, so be it.  They've made an environment where paid disruption is the norm.  Where politicians gets harassed in restaurants.  Clearly that's how they want it.

Someone needs to start a rally in Maxine Water's front yard.  Every time Pelosi Tries to stufff her face, someone needs to do primal scream.

Hey, what sort of hats should we wear?  Red MAGA hats are a little tame compared to them pink jobs.

Auntie Max and gas station pin up Nancy have a much bigger problem with leftist in their own disjointed party.

Riverboat33 likes this

58 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Please, Trump is the ring-leader

7 mins ago, Joe said:

If Trump is the ring leader, why are we not seeing public acts of obnoxiousness from the right?  The harassment, the macing of women, the riots, the paid disruption.  Ostensibly from normal people, not a nutbag bomb-hoaxer.

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Please refrain from mentioning Democrats and moral high ground in the same sentence.     :beatin:

Understanding that it an Alinsky tactic only made possible by the propaganda machine

should put it in perspective.

They rely on the parrots to perpetuate the ruse.

1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:

I for one, am done calling for the high ground.  Democrats just proved their tactics work.

By winning election races you mean?

1 min ago, patchyfog said:

By winning election races you mean?

Lying often works.

People are busy and the press has told them they tell the truth.

40 mins ago, Joe said:

Of what?  What violence and public harassment has Trump called for and/or organized? 

I agree with Nessmuk, the Dem/Lib tactics seem to be effective. A taste of their own meds. could be benificial to Republican efforts. When Judge Kavanaugh spoke up for himself , the phony indignation on the Lib/Dem side was laughable. “He lacks the temperament... He showed a lack of restraint....However , they paid attention didn’t they? When confronted with tactics that mirror their own , they fold , like most bullies or individuals with little substance to their argument. Bill J