What to expect from the Democrat controlled House ?

Rate this topic

Sudsy

I hate friggin politics! I hate politicians! The most well groomed liars and thieves on God's green earth! 

The older I get, the more rediculously stupid people seem. Common sense is gone, loyalty is just a word in the dictionary, patriotism has become a laughable topic and schools have become indoctrination instead of education.

I was born way to late and the son of a hard working blue collar father who taught me great life lessons that never followed into the future generation we're forced to live in now. 

CURSING UNDER MY BREATH AND SHAKING MY HEAD SEEMS TO BE A REGULAR DAILY RITUAL!

6 hours ago, Jim DE said:

Me too ... the crazies will be running the nut house

We will see stupidity worse than the Kavenaugh hearings in the Senate with these left wing wackos  investigating everything under the sun and absolutely nothing else getting done.. we will get a real picture of the dark heart and soul of politicians

Good thing is that this BS will get Trump re-elected in 2020 and the Dems will lose the House again like those Senators who voted against Kavenaugh got payback tonight.

Whats the break down on that?

5 hours ago, bunker86 said:

How about they all start working together. I'm f**king fed up with this bullchit.

And the boss man has to start the process.

I bet he works nicely once they complete their promise of impeachment.  

We'll see who plays the grownup.    Anxiously awaiting the Dem Mavericks to grab the torch and lead the way.

6 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Will the more reasonable members attempt to make this government work

Or are the crazies there now feeling enabled leading to more and more investigations and a complete gridlock shutdown of the government, and very high ratings on CNN ?

I'm leaning towards the latter

Donald J. Drumpf re-elected in 2020.

he's gonna use all their **** against him.

i hope they investigate him. 

let them come up with some stupid charges against him............'oooohh he said bad things about people'

Drumpf would love that.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

5 hours ago, bunker86 said:

How about they all start working together. I'm f**king fed up with this bullchit.

And the boss man has to start the process.

^^^^ There will be poll’s and the adults in the Dem party will ponder the poll results. Most important "poll" will be Pelosi's run to become Speaker again. If she succeeds, and the public polling, especially in the political middle, says "legislate" over "investigate", she will try to comply IMO. 

If Pelois does not succeed, much will depend on the new Speaker. 

Trump fancies himself a deal-maker and will seek spots where he can make deals. Infrastructure is likely one area he can get them cooperate. 

On the other side, Trump can use his new detractors with gavels as foils for his version of the news. 

Time will tell but it wont be boring. 

Most fascinating will will be what the electorate does in 2020 if every well the Dems dig comes up dry. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

3 hours ago, BrianBM said:

And she's probably going to get it, too.

1) I am pleasantly surprised. 

2) President Trump can fire Mueller tomorrow (and he may well do so) and it will matter less. Democrats in the House will have subpoena authority, now. I'd like to see them subpoena the translator who was present for President Trump's private meeting with Putin, way back when, and see what was said. Disclosure of his tax returns, anyone? 

Petty nonsense. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

6 hours ago, Jim DE said:

Me too ... the crazies will be running the nut house

We will see stupidity worse than the Kavenaugh hearings in the Senate with these left wing wackos  investigating everything under the sun and absolutely nothing else getting done.. we will get a real picture of the dark heart and soul of politicians

Like endless Benghazi investigations you mean?

3 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

Trump will probably try to provoke the House into impeaching him. I bet Trump fires Sessions soon, and then Rosenstein, and then Mueller. 

I think Sessions is gone within a week, but I doubt Trump dares fire Mueller.

3 hours ago, BrianBM said:

And she's probably going to get it, too.

1) I am pleasantly surprised. 

2) President Trump can fire Mueller tomorrow (and he may well do so) and it will matter less. Democrats in the House will have subpoena authority, now. I'd like to see them subpoena the translator who was present for President Trump's private meeting with Putin, way back when, and see what was said. Disclosure of his tax returns, anyone? 

if it will matter less that Drumpf fires Mueller, it just goes to show what a farce it was.

it will show that it was all about a witch hunt.

but some people are too ignorant to realize that.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

Can we just have our Civil War already?

Even frikkin NPR had a historian on yesterday talking about the real possibility of America seeing a 2nd one due to the inability for people to get along and work together now. Very interesting bit. Things will only get worse in the next 2 years. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Two years of government paralysis and Trump out after one term.  Trump has a big mouth and people are stupid.  Voters just proved that Democrat idiocy works.  It's time for the right to learn how to disrupt and harass.

Now we will begin the various impeachment hearings and investigations.  Political violence will become more common place.  The road to bankruptcy will steepen.  We will begin writing the laws to accommodate trans-specism. 

23 mins ago, Mokes said:

Can we just have our Civil War already?

The majority of this nation are now taking more from the government coffers than they are contributing. Most will take more than they ever contribured over their lifetimes.  They will all think it's fair, because rich people SHOULD be less free.

Lets see what happens when the right begins to use leftist tactics, and demand their space to burn.

I live in North Sea bordering Southampton on the east end of Long Island in Congressional District #1. Our sitting congressman, Republican Lee Zeldin beat the challenger , uber liberal Perry Gershon , a carpet bagging maggot from the upper East Side of *******g Manhattan by 10 points. The year round residents here work for a living and have no time for liberal crap, a fair amount of citiots with summer homes have changed their voter registration to CD 1  , but still we prevailed. We are an oasis in the liberal desert.

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII