J

Voter Fraud

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

To be honest, it's hard to tell if these 2 poll workers even understand what DACA means. They both may literally think the journalist is talking about something else altogether that isn't illegal. Hard to tell because they both sound so dumb. 

If they are registered to vote is the key here.

How they get registered?

If they are registered and they have proper ID they get to vote.

The problem is how do they get registered.

19 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

If they are registered to vote is the key here.

How they get registered?

More than 100,000 noncitizens are registered to vote in Pennsylvania alone, according to testimony submitted Monday in a lawsuit demanding the state come clean about the extent of its problems.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation, which has identified similar noncitizen voting problems in studies of Virginia and New Jersey, said Pennsylvania officials have admitted noncitizens have been registering and voting in the state “for decades.”

But state officials have stonewalled PILF requests for access to the data that could expose the problem, the group says in a lawsuit filed in federal court in Harrisburg.

“For months, Pennsylvania bureaucrats have concealed facts about noncitizens registering and voting — that ends today,” PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said.

He said Pennsylvania had already admitted to a “glitch” dating back to the 1990s that had allowed noncitizens applying to renew driver’s licenses to be offered the chance to register to vote. 

~~~~~~~

Believe me, folks, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Our duly elected president actually won the popular vote of you don't count the 10 million illegal non citizen votes. Motor voter was designed to do exactly what its doing - registering and allowing non citizens to vote. 

So tell me, how is simply asking for honesty when casting a vote in any way "hedging" a bet? What bet? Back to the OP- what do you think of the video? Does that look the least bit honest?

I just looked at the MA voter registration form.  Only ID you need is the last 4 digits of your ssn, and even the ACLU and NY Times admit  3 out of 4 illegals has a fraudulent SSN. 

Queue the libs claiming they don’t vote though

12 mins ago, 55555s said:

I am for making this a capital crime.  

Man, I feel like Joey Zack for a second here.  

:laugh:

Channeling joeyzack should probably be a capital crime...

Voter fraud should be prosecuted under the strictest fraud statutes.

Today, there was a state amendment that wanted to legalize same day registration and voting...I voted no, but figger it to pass in Democrat controlled Maryland.

9 mins ago, Finster said:

Not going to disagree.  Puts me in an awkward spot here!

19 mins ago, jkrock said:

Queue the libs claiming they don’t vote though

Its 100% that many do.  i know this, as do people who dont live in gated communities and who actually interact with a socioeconomically diverse cross section of the east coast.

jkrock likes this

Whatever the results are I will accept them. Status quo is Dems taking house and reps retaining senate. Anything else is abnormal. So I think Dems would cheat? I would bet my kids lives on it. (Don’t tell them, I’m not a good gambler). But I’ve built that into my results already. 

52 mins ago, 55555s said:

I am for making this a capital crime.  

Man, I feel like Joey Zack for a second here.  

38 mins ago, Finster said:

I am for charging people who invent a "K" in my name with a Capital Crime. :wave: