gadwall8

FedEX Ground hate thread

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

A package I am waiting for has been sitting in their location 203 miles away since Sunday..... Expected delivery Friday :mad:

:v:

Look who's special and thinks a company should dispatch a truck to his bum**** hamlet for one lousy dog collar. :dismay:

14 mins ago, Tom T said:

Look who's special and thinks a company should dispatch a truck to his bum**** hamlet for one lousy dog collar. :dismay:

**** You Tommy Two Times!

Kml likes this

I just ordered a half dozen blanks on a blowout sale -- look for them to be ready in 2024 :D -- and they were shipped FedEx Ground. It's 5-1 that they make it to me unbroken.

I think they intentionally throttle deliveries

With UPS, depending on zone, it can be next day, two day, whatever.  FedEx seems to say, if you're not paying for next day, you're not getting it next day, even if its coming from five miles away.  See you next week.

Good news Gad.

FedEx customer service has relayed your concerns to the driver he just delivered your package.

fedex gif.gif

Belmo likes this

My understanding is FedEx ground is independent contractors that bid for territories. (Like Tom) Most of them suck.

Compared to other options, FedEx G is actually fast for the cost. But as said earlier, it depends on your location. There is always the option to pay an extra $ to have it overnighted if you can’t wait for it.