Flybyme

Take of Two Parties

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Last night a women fainted at the Trump Rally and the crowd sang Amazing Grace while medical staff took care of her. Yesterday a bunch of Libs kneeled in Tn during the Anthem at a rally. It is clear which party loves America............

7 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Last night a women fainted at the Trump Rally and the crowd sang Amazing Grace while medical staff took care of her. Yesterday a bunch of Libs kneeled in Tn during the Anthem at a rally. It is clear which party loves America............

You have to wonder what do the left love?

Since their message is nothing but hate, they must love hate.

So devastating to the psyche that it would make anyone go unhinged and crazy.

How do two vastly different types of folks ever meet in the middle on an issue, and work out any compromise?

One side or the other has to give up their values, their beliefs, totally.

No wonder nothing gets done legislatively. 

1 min ago, J said:

Red Tsunami Tuesday....

Should we have warned them it was going to be a bloodbath? 

No.

The surprise is so much sweeter if it isn't ruined.

One team wants everyone to be happy, left alone, respected for their views, and prosperous. The other wants people to be angry, harassed and bullied, disrespected and attacked for their views, and burdened financially.

One team respects the Bill of Rights and the other wants to dismantle it. One team respects the rule of law and the other team shoots cops, riots, rewards criminal invaders, and seeks to gain power from their promotion of that behavior.

8 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Still makes me shake my head that many people think they are really any different.   :dismay:

But there is one basic, but major difference.

Everyone has innate good and evil tendencies, that major difference is in what we CHOOSE to exercise most.

Edited by zybathegeek

14 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Still makes me shake my head that many people think they are really any different.   :dismay:

Apparently. thay are as spelled out below.

21 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

One team wants everyone to be happy, left alone, respected for their views, and prosperous. The other wants people to be angry, harassed and bullied, disrespected and attacked for their views, and burdened financially.

One team respects the Bill of Rights and the other wants to dismantle it. One team respects the rule of law and the other team shoots cops, riots, rewards criminal invaders, and seeks to gain power from their promotion of that behavior.

Edited by J

This one photo from the Ferguson riots says everything you ever wanted to know about the left, and the permissiveness and toleration of Obama and his administration of such events.

image.jpeg.1e54cf19d96d49c5757eb1758f424f4d.jpeg

Author Sarah Hoyt writes at InstaPundit:

Nobody knows anything, but dear LORD.  Even if you hate your local GOP knucklehead, even if he is a RINO loser…. do you want Nancy “Grey Goose” Pelosi in charge of the House again?  Do you want those idiots on the left to think — as they have since they successfully demonized the squishy GWB — that they need to keep turning up the insanity and drama and lies? They’re already too crazy. Worse, do you want them to enact their contract on America, from higher taxes to throttling our energy production? Are you NOSTALGIC for the Obama years?
I for one would like a chance to dig myself out of the financial hole those years left me in.

Vote for your local Republican knucklehead. Even if you’d like someone better.  You go to war with the underwear you got on.  Vote against the democrat lunatics. It’s important.

It's funny how the right complains so bitterly when the left uses one small snapshot in time to describe all of the right and then turns around and does exactly the same thing to describe the left.

Most people would call that hypocrisy.