DoorGunner

Good day so far.

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Have to meet with a rep from the VA in this afternoon. They told me to bring everything I have from communicating with them for the past three years. This morning I took all the info I have stored in a box and went through it. At the bottom of the box was a thick book. Picked it up and smiled. My daughters got me a Calvin and Hobbs book many years ago. Good stuff right there.  

26 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Have to meet with a rep from the VA in this afternoon. They told me to bring everything I have from communicating with them for the past three years. This morning I took all the info I have stored in a box and went through it. At the bottom of the box was a thick book. Picked it up and smiled. My daughters got me a Calvin and Hobbs book many years ago. Good stuff right there.  

Calvin and Hobbes is good stuff Fred. :clap:

Whatcha doing at the VA? Did you apply for your Agent Orange disability? Do it. You paid your price. Salute!

1 hour ago, DoorGunner said:

Tracer Bullet detective character in it?, read it and laugh.

when you are sick in bed, there is nothing finer to improve your spirit than a Calvin & Hobbes anthology. :th:

DG when is your TV show back on, or are you done for the year ?

Show is done for the year. Start up again next May.

Met with a nice lady for about an hour and a half. This is kind of how it went. Well hello Fred, lets see what we can get done here. Can I see your paperwork from the VA. Well this looks interesting. This one is fascinating. So this all happened back in 2014. I can't imagine why they did that. I have to make a few copies of this. And they told you that because........ You seem to have a great memory. I'm going to get right on this but don't be alarmed if this takes a little while because we need to be as accurate as possible and it takes time. I thanked her and left fully expecting to hear something in a few years. 

48 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Show is done for the year. Start up again next May.

Met with a nice lady for about an hour and a half. This is kind of how it went. Well hello Fred, lets see what we can get done here. Can I see your paperwork from the VA. Well this looks interesting. This one is fascinating. So this all happened back in 2014. I can't imagine why they did that. I have to make a few copies of this. And they told you that because........ You seem to have a great memory. I'm going to get right on this but don't be alarmed if this takes a little while because we need to be as accurate as possible and it takes time. I thanked her and left fully expecting to hear something in a few years. 

Might want to temper your expectations a little more. After all it's the VA - they need to be accurate, they are very busy, they are short handed, and the dog ate their homework.