sdf last request

Rate this topic

seadogface

Wow, didn't know this was happening. :eek:

You are deeply in my thoughts, my friend. I trust you are having it done in one of the top notch places in Boston. Stuff like this has come a LONG way, I know from the nice new valve opening and closing in my heart right this second.

You will be fine, and feel incredibly better.

Thoughts with you..... :)

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

Are they gonna have to crack your chest, or do it via catheter?

I have had both done. Former isn't exactly fun, but not as bad as you may fear. That first cough is the toughest part, then all downhill (in the good way) from there.

The latter, that was a walk in the park.

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

Four ribs cut for a repair, six ribs for replace, but with the dual bypass thrown in I think they will just whack away until they feel comfortable 

I was waiting for the arthroscopic Mitra clip to go main stream but the last few years beat it out of me. I am ripe.

sweetheart

5 mins ago, seadogface said:

Four ribs cut for a repair, six ribs for replace, but with the dual bypass thrown in I think they will just whack away until they feel comfortable 

I was waiting for the arthroscopic Mitra clip to go main stream but the last few years beat it out of me. I am ripe.

Can you smoke your pipe when you wake up?