flyangler

REAL CONTRADICTIONS in Georgia, Dem Abrams vs Black Panthers

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Georgia’s Democratic Candidate For Governor Calls For Banning AR-15s
OCTOBER 31, 2018 By Bre Payton
In an interview on “The View” Tuesday morning, Stacey Abrams, the Democratic candidate for Georgia governor, called for AR-15 rifles to be banned.When asked if she supports banning AR-15-style rifles, Abrams said civilians should be banned from using them.

“I do not believe like weapons of mass destruction like the AR-15 belong in civilian hands,” she said. “I think it should be prohibited from civilian use. I have shot an AR-15, and I think you probably have too, and while it’s an amazing amount of power, it also is an amazing amount of destruction, and there is very little that can be done to protect vulnerable communities when the AR-15 is present.”

AR-15s are the most popular gun in America. When asked if she supports confiscating weapons already in the hands of civilians, Abrams dodged the question and repeated talking points about wanting to ban “assault weapons.”

So how does Ms. Abrams reconcile her view of AR15s with her supporters from the New Black Panther. 

Black-Panthers-GA.jpg

Black-Panthers-Atlanta-768x1024.jpg

Black-Panthers-West-End.jpg

46 mins ago, The Dude said:

Can you explain the contradiction? I don’t see one. 

Abrams calling for an all-out ban on "assault weapons" should she become Ga governor. 

VS

Her Black Panther Supprters open carrying the exact rifles she wishes to ban, and possibly confiscate. 

That was fairly obvious. 

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

Those are two different groups of people. Not much of a contradiction. She doesnt like ARs. They do. Pretty simple stuff really. 

Have to bookmark this for the next time you try guilt by association. 

"Pretty simple stuff really". I agree. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Those are two different groups of people. Not much of a contradiction. She doesnt like ARs. They do. Pretty simple stuff really. 

I hope Tim gives  another entertaining  psychoanalysis, on this one....