Flybyme

SNL Mocks GOP Candidate

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, woodbutcher said:

I just watched the pathetic skit, how many here think the audience laughed?

Most.   

Didnt watch it.  Figure its oozing with class & respect for vets.  

19 hours ago, Flybyme said:

These lefty late night shows are deranged. GOP candidate lost an eye protecting our freedom and SNL mocks it..........

EB603C2E-2E6F-4553-86FB-3A9A73AAA5DD.png

If he were one eyed prisoner of war that would be totally different, as you like your hero’s who don’t get captured lol 

19 hours ago, PCstriper said:

The kid is a DOUCHE,  if his father was alive he would kick his ass.

"“I lost my dad on 9/11, and I always regretted growing up without a dad. Until I met your dad, Justin,” Davidson joked. “Now I’m glad mine’s dead.”"

His dad would be so proud.

If you notice my SOL “handle “ , you’ll understand why I feel I am uniquely qualified to comment . The eye patch comment I can handle, anyone who knows me knows I have a sense of humor . However , it’s the “whatever “ remark that I found appalling. This douchebags remark is typical SNL, not surprising at all. This kid couldn’t buy the balls or integrity this Frogman has. I’m also a proud USN veteran. Its a sad commentary of the times we are living in . I have a suggestion , this kid should put an eyepatch on and leave it on for 24 hrs. See how funny it is . Bill J 

9 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

If you notice my SOL “handle “ , you’ll understand why I feel I am uniquely qualified to comment . The eye patch comment I can handle, anyone who knows me knows I have a sense of humor . However , it’s the “whatever “ remark that I found appalling. This douchebags remark is typical SNL, not surprising at all. This kid couldn’t buy the balls or integrity this Frogman has. I’m also a proud USN veteran. Its a sad commentary of the times we are living in . I have a suggestion , this kid should put an eyepatch on and leave it on for 24 hrs. See how funny it is . Bill J 

Maybe he should gouge his own eye out. More perspective. I would encourage him, for sure.