redfishkiller

more construction opinions!

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

so I have this 4x8 table in my shop that is not movable, I now have these two grill bases rated for some serious weight, with wheels, 

I was thinking about taking the work bench apart and using these rolling tables, that way if I ever get up the gumption,  I can disassemble and paint my trike in th shed

20181104_090433.jpg

20181104_090422.jpg

Edited by redfishkiller
forgot pics

I think the only thing that will salvage that shop now is of you throw a stick of TNT into it, and then go hide in the bushes and put your fingers in yer ears.

46 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

so I have this 4x8 table in my shop that is not movable, I now have these two grill bases rated for some serious weight, with wheels, 

I was thinking about taking the work bench apart and using these rolling tables, that way if I ever get up the gumption,  I can disassemble and paint my trike in th shed

20181104_090433.jpg

20181104_090422.jpg

d66f65cfec530443872cf448b79383a8.gif

21 mins ago, Dave588 said:

I would do that or large casters. Then you can empty the shed if you ever get motivated to put in a concrete floor.

that was the other thing, I got a buddy who said he'd bring a bobcat ,cement truck and do it for a grand, beer and bbq :th:

9 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

that was the other thing, I got a buddy who said he'd bring a bobcat ,cement truck and do it for a grand, beer and bloagie :th:

FIFY