jkrock

If you are walking down the hallway......

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Draw in the stars.

We have a winner....almost. 

You call the cops first.

not you.  A liberal

Edited by jkrock

Actual official communique from UMASS.

and some dudes claim they don’t see kids as snowflakes.  Maybe it’s their liberal parents who are the snowflakes?

November 2, 2018

Dear UMass Students:

I am writing to inform you of an incident that occurred last night in Melville Hall, one of our student residences. UMass Police responded to a report that that someone had vandalized a stairwell sign by etching a “confederate flag” into the sign. Police assessed the matter and out of an abundance of caution removed the sign immediately. However, the police  concluded that the marred sign did not distinctly resemble a confederate flag. A photo of the sign is included in this message.

As you know, we are experiencing difficult times in our campus climate, and misunderstandings about the nature of this act of vandalism can add to the anxiety felt by members of our community. Resources are available to provide you support. Taking care of yourself is important. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the resident assistant in your community, the Dean of Students Office or the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health.

Sincerely,

Cara Appel-Silbaugh

“Dean Cara”

Dean of Students

36 mins ago, jkrock said:

And you see this scratched into the floor number sign.

how do you react?

8A687F4A-0AC9-4C3D-97E4-CEBC43772156.jpeg

I'd just walk by and not give it a second thought. Then again I'm getting older and never believed in SAFE spaces or political correctness.

The majority of  todays kids are too soft.