redfishkiller

idiots!!!

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

I had tires put on my wifes trk 3 months ago, she never drives it over 55 or so, the otherday we went somewhere down the interstate and I got it up to about 65 or 70 and it started shaking a little bit, so this morning I take it to the tire store, told the dumb little bitch behind the counter what it was doing, she tells me the need to be balanced and rotated anyway,  I say no they dont, you need to take the tires of balance them correctly and put them back on, 

she replied "I going to put you in for a diagnostic, to see if the tires need balancing, it's a 30 dollar charge"

then in a more "assertive" voice I told her no, I don't need a diagnostic! you need to have your idiot take the wheels off, balance the damn things correctly and put them back on!

she mumbled something,  

I told her how about I don't buy another damn thing from y'all and stomped out!

my God I hate stupid people. 

11 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Did you twirl your pigtails, too?

3 mins ago, blastwater said:

Can you post a picture of the girl behind the counter so I can decide who to blame for this tire issue? 

she was fat and stoopid...

31 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I had tires put on my wifes trk 3 months ago, she never drives it over 55 or so, the otherday we went somewhere down the interstate and I got it up to about 65 or 70 and it started shaking a little bit, so this morning I take it to the tire store, told the dumb little bitch behind the counter what it was doing, she tells me the need to be balanced and rotated anyway,  I say no they dont, you need to take the tires of balance them correctly and put them back on, 

she replied "I going to put you in for a diagnostic, to see if the tires need balancing, it's a 30 dollar charge"

then in a more "assertive" voice I told her no, I don't need a diagnostic! you need to have your idiot take the wheels off, balance the damn things correctly and put them back on!

she mumbled something,  

my God I hate stupid people. 

you went in to correct an unbalanced set of  tires.. she then offers to balance said tires, which you then say they need to be balanced then run off in a huff..:banghd:

Edited by Bernie12

damn dude you're unhinged. Should have spoken to or still could speak to her boss. Call them up talk to the manager get it done for free, the end.