Little

OK Fess Up

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

How many here were actually fooled into believing Beto Orourke was in any way hispanic?

I say it cause I WAS!  I thought he was of at least mestizo  descent, a product of a coupling between white irish male and a hispanic woman of some kind.

 

Turns out he made it up out of whole cloth!!!!  He got me.

 

 

Who else?  Fess up

 

lefto.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad thing is I live in a pretty affluent neighborhood in San Antonio.  A LOT of Beto signs around.  Had to go and get two Ted Cruz signs just to piss off those idiots.  Luckily, one neighbor to the left spent some time in Ranger Battalion; and my right neighbor is still AD.  Across the street - other than what I highly suspect are two high-end cartel houses - are some hunting fools.  So, the socialists better bring their lunch if they want to come and force us to give them free-stuff.  

 

  It's always the wealthy libs wanting to give everyone else's **** away.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Little said:

How many here were actually fooled into believing Beto Orourke was in any way hispanic?

I say it cause I WAS!  I thought he was of at least mestizo  descent, a product of a coupling between white irish male and a hispanic woman of some kind.

 

Turns out he made it up out of whole cloth!!!!  He got me.

 

 

Who else?  Fess up

 

lefto.png

 

I wouldn't say I was fooled as far as Beto's heritage, really never gave it any thought.

But it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was because Texas was a part of Mexico, way back, and the Texans and Mexicans have mixed for even longer.

Then again, not everyone did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JimP said:

Sad thing is I live in a pretty affluent neighborhood in San Antonio.  A LOT of Beto signs around.  Had to go and get two Ted Cruz signs just to piss off those idiots.  Luckily, one neighbor to the left spent some time in Ranger Battalion; and my right neighbor is still AD.  Across the street - other than what I highly suspect are two high-end cartel houses - are some hunting fools.  So, the socialists better bring their lunch if they want to come and force us to give them free-stuff.  

 

  It's always the wealthy libs wanting to give everyone else's **** away.  

When Beto was a state rep, he used to run interference for his father in law, and help him forclose on poor peoples houses in eminent domain  for land to aquire more than his fair share.  But that doesnt matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, The Dude said:

What’s with the racist avatar?

How many here were actually fooled into believing Beto Orourke was in any way hispanic?

I say it cause I WAS!  I thought he was of at least mestizo  descent, a product of a coupling between white irish male and a hispanic woman of some kind.

 

Turns out he made it up out of whole cloth!!!!  He got me.

 

 

Who else?  Fess up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard it was just a nickname from when he was younger. Never fooled.

 

Apparently common among Hispanics for people named Roberto.

He had a few Hispanic friends...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, The Dude said:

I was talking about your racist Michelle Obama avatar. It’s a bold choice to be so blatant with your racism.

Whats racist about it? 

 

I think I know the definition and Im not seein it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

Whats racist about it? 

 

I think I know the definition and Im not seein it. 

 

 

You seriously can’t figure it out? I’ll give you a hint: food stamps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mitchell master said:

Food stamps are used by all colors and creeds.Accept your loss.

Got to love this forum. Racist avatars and guys excusing racist avatars. Stay classy SOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

I was talking about your racist Michelle Obama avatar. It’s a bold choice to be so blatant with your racism.

What's racist, the tent dress or the food stamps?     :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, The Dude said:

The insinuation that Michelle Obama is on food stamps because she’s black. Obviously. 

 

 

Tell us about who else is in that avatar and what their view is of the black man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.