gary.Hb

Cousins rods is going out of business..

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

I was at my local tackle shop and they had all their cousins rods at 50% off. I was quite surprised and when I asked they said Cousins was going out of business. Beautiful rods and tempting deals, but I can't bring home any more gear or I'll be living in my truck.

9 hours ago, gary.Hb said:

I was at my local tackle shop and they had all their cousins rods at 50% off. I was quite surprised and when I asked they said Cousins was going out of business. Beautiful rods and tempting deals, but I can't bring home any more gear or I'll be living in my truck.

You have wait until the wife is out then sneak it into the garage.

Well thats a bummer. Many have noted recently that the old Lami RA's needed an upgrade to more modern k frame guides, I didn't even have the chance to put my hands on the new & improved Cousin's version and poof... they're gone! :cry:

I looked at a cousins at a local shop. Nice enough but didn’t think the guide layout reflected current thinking. Also thought the grips were clunky and old school. 

18 hours ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Well thats a bummer. Many have noted recently that the old Lami RA's needed an upgrade to more modern k frame guides, I didn't even have the chance to put my hands on the new & improved Cousin's version and poof... they're gone! :cry:

What was wrong with the old Lamiglas? Even though I normally upgrade the guides anyway.