Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishinDVM

Who makes this teaser?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Anyone know who makes these teasers (minus the tails)??? I'm running low and can't find them in any of my usual B&T shops... I have no idea where I bought them, probably one of the fishing flea market things. They are strong hooks I can't bend and have very large profile eyes. Thanks, Chris.

20181102_183932.jpg

20181102_183920.jpg

7 hours ago, FishinDVM said:

Anyone know who makes these teasers (minus the tails)??? I'm running low and can't find them in any of my usual B&T shops... I have no idea where I bought them, probably one of the fishing flea market things. They are strong hooks I can't bend and have very large profile eyes. Thanks, Chris.

20181102_183932.jpg

20181102_183920.jpg

Not sure but nice

This isnt much help, but I got one of those years ago and am almost certain it was from a show.  Maybe try looking up vendor lists to upcoming shows and see if one of them has teasers in the name.

This is not something you will likely find in any tackle store.  It's an easy tie, but certainly custom.  Trying to build a head that large to accommodate the eyes is always a challenge. I sometimes use yarn, then over wrap with thread.  What size hook is that?  Any idea.  If you have extras,  and can send me one,  I will duplicate for you..

A few shops have teasers like this Campsite Sports in Huntington,and White Water may have some stuff they used to.Campsite had a big custom teaser selection.

Yea was just gonna say the guys first name is Tom but i know thats not much help. See him at most shows over the winter. I have a few. Real nice stuff

15412802249541714908440.jpg

Sorry to revive an old post, but anyone know the contact info for Tom or where he sells these teasers??? I tried to PM his user name and couldnt get him. Thanks, Chris

Posted (edited) · Report post

I know he is a regular on all winter shows on Long Island.

Also, few members here are good friends with him, like old Mully, BrianBM.

He may be able to help you.

Edited by Popasilov