IsmailG

The light was red not Blue!

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Driving around work today, stopped at a red light, light turns green, car drives through the red light right in front of me. I pull it over, and it's an older Haitian lady. She says why you pull me over officer? I say, mam you blew the light back there. She says, NO! The light was not blue, it was red! Me...:laugh:. ok mam, since it's your birthday tomorrow I'm just going to give you a warning. She says, I love you and I always stop for red light now! Sometimes this job don't suck

She's color blind. The lights are actually designed for color blind people, so the red has orange mixed in and the green has blue mixed in.

26 mins ago, i07nyc said:

She's color blind. The lights are actually designed for color blind people, so the red has orange mixed in and the green has blue mixed in.

Or, top, middle, bottom

When I am in charge of my city, I will install at the red light, a system of pop up bollards, or a gate, like a motocross starting gate, that pops up at red, and sinks into the ground on the green.

That is sure to stop folks that think a red light is just a hint.

Eliminate carnage in the box.

5 mins ago, makorider said:

Meanwhile there's a very late model IsmailG doll with pins in it....

I was afraid that's what would have happened if I wrote the ticket:laugh:

15 mins ago, IsmailG said:

I was afraid that's what would have happened if I wrote the ticket:laugh:

Sounds like she bullied you with religion - you should take a few days off and get counseling...maybe catch a couple tides and get yer head right? :idea:

You guys have to come to Florida and experience the traffic signal/sign activity. We swear the signals and signs are only suggested thoughts. 

A red Light happens and 4 cars go though it. This is an everyday event. You don’t jump the green light as it happens, chances are you’d get hit. 

Biggest problem now here is people dont stop for school buses. The lights flash and people just pass them at high rates of speed.