Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rip-Line

Alec Baldwin arrested in New York

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

12 mins ago, PCstriper said:

He's a DOUCHE !!!

I don’t like the man’s politics but he’s a good guy. He puts his money where his mouth is.

Go knock on his door, he’ll talk to you. My wife did that 25 years ago and he and Kim invited her in and wrote a sizable check for an East End environmental cause that my wife was working on at the time.

Edited by Wayne Tj

14 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I don’t like the man’s politics but he’s a good guy. He puts his money where his mouth is.

Go knock on his door, he’ll talk to you. My wife did that 25 years ago and he and Kim invited her in and wrote a sizable check for an East End environmental cause that my wife was working on at the time.

Or possibly punch you.

23 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Yeah.....he's a Great Guy....POS.....and what the hell is Rear End Environmental may we ask.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

He did a GQ photo shoot at my boat club last summer but he was way more interested in playing football with the 10-12 year olds. It was 90+ degrees and he played for well over an hour in a 3 pc suit. 

FD808A5C-2D34-4025-827B-23195B25226E.jpeg

2B3F1BA3-E0D2-4A25-A103-7D1C5EA07589.jpeg