Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Whats up for the weekend? I have 2 nice spiral cut ham bones. I am going to make a big bean soup. See what the weather is like. I might go look for some LMB.

25 mins ago, FunkyBunker said:

Might fish in the morning then possibly try to pull a little OT at work. Got some billing to catch up on. Not sure about the rest of the time. 

How is your crazy BS going? Good to see you here.

Daughters birthday today, celebrating tomorrow at a nice joint in Asbury.  Son plays tonight, will stream his game on the tellyvision

Hopefully jumping on the Prowler on Sunday for some tog practice

Just now, fishing pete said:

How is your crazy BS going? Good to see you here.

Not as crazy at the moment. Got the final x-rays wednesday and doc said should be good to get back to the normal hobbies so no more sitting around hopefully.

Cool thing happened a few weeks back where we learned that my grandfathers evil widow in Michigan was taking some of his personal artwork to a place to be auctioned off for charity. That evil bitch hasn't tried to talk to my family in 19 years since he died. She ran off with the dude she was cheating on him with and kept all of his personal belongings, pension and life insurance money and never once offered any of his artwork or anything to his 3 daughters. My mom and aunts were able to talk to the people into holding them and somehow getting them shipped back here. We now have 9 of his paintings that we never thought would be seen again. He did some really nice work. 

For me, today is the best TGIF of the year. My last day of work for the next five months. Off to OBX to chase Drum for a couple weeks, then deer season and the holidays, followed by some ice fishing and more OBX time ..... An hour forty five till miller time. 

On my third Manhatten at dinner a couple of months ago I agreed to go some kind of "lantern festival" with my wife Saturday night.  I forgot about it until reminded this morning. Somebody shoot me.

cooked what may be the last of the blue claws caught from the dock last night. cleaned and seasoned them along with a pound and a half of those big shrimp also caught at the dock. Some fresh seabass fillets caught on Wednesday and just got out of the shower. Heading up to the Honey's for a nice dinner and a little wine then off to a tribute band (The Eagles) and then back to her house for a little close encounter. Repeat, repeat then back to work on Monday.