TimS

Conspiracy theory on Vegas shooter?

Rate this topic

358 posts in this topic

I've apparently not only miss this conspiracy but also missed how a conspiracy theory even remotely fits with the Vegas shooter thing. Can someone walk me through the suggest conspiracy? I hate to miss out on a good conspiracy theory :o

TimS

2 mins ago, TimS said:

I've apparently not only miss this conspiracy but also missed how a conspiracy theory even remotely fits with the Vegas shooter thing. Can someone walk me through the suggest conspiracy? I hate to miss out on a good conspiracy theory :o

TimS

No Idea... sometimes a nut is a nut is a nut 

15 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

No Idea... sometimes a nut is a nut is a nut 

I'm having trouble getting the guys who say there's a conspiracy in there to discuss the things we do know about what happened. I'm having trouble even guessing what part they think is a conspiracy...and I'm usually pretty good at that part :bucktooth:

TimS

1 min ago, TimS said:

I'm having trouble getting the guys who say there's a conspiracy in there to discuss the things we do know about what happened. I'm having trouble even guessing what part they think is a conspiracy...and I'm usually pretty good at that part :bucktooth:

TimS

I am going to a presentation by their ME next week. Let you know what I can share.

DoOver likes this

13 mins ago, Flybyme said:

I am going to a presentation by their ME next week. Let you know what I can share.

Medical Examiner? 

No conspiracy, but the LVPD’s (and to a lesser extent the Feds)  incredibly ham-handed management of the investigation from the jump certainly made it easy for the tin-hat brigade to get rolling.

I dont have enough info for a conspiracy.  That in itself is weird.  They got nothing on this guy and seem to have zero interest in finding more out.  Again, weird.