flyangler

Schadenfreude: "Trump Is Finished" Media Supercuts

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Who knows, maybe there will be a day when the calls are closing in. In the meantime, is there any harm in enjoying this? 

ETA: How do the regular viewers of these shows continue to watch, week after week, when none of this came to fruition? Seriously, no wonder TDS is so rampant, their Media choices have been dishing the fake news for two years...

Edited by tomkaz

LOL> 

Desperately trying to be relevant.  It was so much easier for them to wag the dog when the masses weren't as aware of their duplicity.  

Eff the MSM.  

What's particularly delightful is Trump is the one pushing the wall from the outside that is closing in around them

Yep... the beginning of the end of journalism! Delusional journalists speaking to their delusional supporters. I never realized just how widespread mental illness is in this country.

37 mins ago, ken r said:

What's particularly delightful is Trump is the one pushing the wall from the outside that is closing in around them

Jon Stewart sees something the Media does not:

"I think that journalists have taken it personally. They are personally wounded and offended by this man. He baits them, and they dive in,” Stewart told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “What he’s done well, I thought, is appeal to their own narcissism, to their own ego. … They say, ‘We are noble, we are honorable, how dare you, sir!' And they take it personally.”

Trump uses this to shift the topic of the debate and make it all about the struggle between him and the media, a fight he will win, Stewart said.

“And now, he’s changed the conversation to not that his policies are silly or not working or any of those other things,” Stewart said. “It’s all about the fight. He’s able to tune out everything else and get people just focused on the fight, and he’s going to win that fight.’

2 hours ago, swnoel said:

Yep... the beginning of the end of journalism! Delusional journalists speaking to their delusional supporters. I never realized just how widespread mental illness is in this country.

Sadly I knew and why I predicted Lib whining would be legendary; I was not let down on said prediction. 

"These people are sick!"

3 mins ago, J said:

He's such a buffoon, how has he lasted this long? 

Nothing more devastating than being taken in by a wise man appearing foolish, the journo's know this, but he gets them every time because they just cannot help themselves.

PT Barnum would be immensely proud.

4 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Nothing more devastating than being taken in by a wise man appearing foolish, the journo's know this, but he gets them every time because they just cannot help themselves.

PT Barnum would be immensely proud.

To the point where student became master! - :laugh:

1 hour ago, Jay Blair said:

Yep, Trump baits them, hooks them, and reels them in.

They goes crazy, over react, and Trump smacks them around so more.

Yeah, Trump is a better fisherman than nearly everyone else on this forum.

1 hour ago, Jetty Jumper said:

Babs Streisand says she can't sleep and has been bingeing on pancakes.:laugh:

But she wrote a song about Trump. How obsessed does one have to be to coin a song about how mean Trump is?