Flybyme

Texas Project Veritas

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

These people are illegally using election funds and assisting invaders of our nation. Not any editing in this one. They are long conversations and these people should be jailed. Democrats = sedition.

Nobody needs to know" Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says "Don't Worry"

• "I just hope nobody that's the wrong person finds out about this."

• "It's f***ing happening." O'Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies

• "Don’t ever repeat this…" Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens

• "If you get caught in some sort of violation that's like a $50,000 fine," "For me I can just ignore the rules and I'm like f**k it."

• Transporting Aliens to "airports… bus stations," "None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for"

• Staffer Says She Sent Confirming Texts to Director

Well, I' for one am not going to believe my own eyes and ears on this one because I heard that Okeefe was discredited because a court made a civil judgement in the sum of $500K against him for defamation for willfully defamatory and untrue statements.

I'd much rather trust a democrat instead

Selectively

Edited by jkrock

So......Democrats are more than willing to violate campaign financing laws, in order to achieve an unfair advantage.

So.....what’s this advantage that they would risk getting in trouble ?

Easy answer is......securing illegal voters.

Yeah I win

37 mins ago, jkrock said:

Well, I' for one am not going to believe my own eyes and ears on this one because I heard that Okeefe was discredited because a court made a civil judgement in the sum of $500K against him for defamation for willfully defamatory and untrue statements.

I'd much rather trust a democrat instead

Selectively

Rolling Stone had to pay how many millions for that defamation case where they made up the story about the rape att the UVA?

2 mins ago, eddy said:

Rolling Stone had to pay how many millions for that defamation case where they made up the story about the rape att the UVA?

$1.65M.  That seems like a lot more than the nuisance settlement of $100K that oKeefe paid

6 mins ago, jkrock said:

$1.65M.  That seems like a lot more than the nuisance settlement of $100K that oKeefe paid

plus the 3 million to the dean of UVA

we should look on the dude's chart

see where Rolling Stone falls on it.

and maybe find out if we should trust them.