1,000 mile journey

Rate this topic

codfish

Have them all cross at a point of entry, stick em in a fenced in tent city until their claims for asylum are adjudicated one way or another, deduct any and all expenses incurred from any foreign aid given to their home countries. How easy is that. Don't like it? F OFF and go the hell back to your  s h I t hole country

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

Walking 1000 miles takes the average hiker 3 months. That is carrying 3 to 5 days  food, water, shelter, and clothing.

By the time the first couple hundred miles are completed, the hikers have gotten rid of any extra not needed, unless they are gluttons for punishment.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 hours ago, codfish said:

Its still who in the hell can walk 1,000 miles plus pushing a baby stroller? sounds silly

They arent doing that.  Its a lie.  I didnt believe it.  PLEASE tell me you didnt,,,,,,please........

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

2 hours ago, ken r said:

Just in time for this weekend's "news" cycle. Brownsville or by bust!!!

FIFY

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

The right wing theory that Soros the Jew is funding a caravan of disease riddled Latino gang members and middle eastern Muslim terrorists is interesting.  But I think it is even more plausible that it is being funded by Trump himself, since it is all he seems to want to talk about right now.  It certainly seems like the sort of duplicitous thing he would do and the timing is too much of a coincidence right before the election.

I can't believe the liberal media hasn't picked up on this yet.     

8 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

The right wing theory that Soros the Jew is funding a caravan of disease riddled Latino gang members and middle eastern Muslim terrorists is interesting.  But I think it is even more plausible that it is being funded by Trump himself, since it is all he seems to want to talk about right now.  It certainly seems like the sort of duplicitous thing he would do and the timing is too much of a coincidence right before the election.

I can't believe the liberal media hasn't picked up on this yet.     

He worked with the Nazis during WW2

7 hours ago, Little said:

They arent doing that.  Its a lie.  I didnt believe it.  PLEASE tell me you didnt,,,,,,please........

Should I believe you or Fox News?? I will take Fox:)

————————
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday that Mexico has taken significant steps to slow down the caravan of Central American migrants as it makes its way toward the southern U.S. border.

In a Fox News interview, Sanders said specifically that Mexico has helped make sure caravan members stay marching on their feet, and aren't taking buses or other transportation.

"They have helped stop a lot of the transportation means of these individuals in these caravans, forcing them walking," she said. "They have helped us in new ways to slow this down, to break this up and keep it from moving as aggressively toward the United States."

Edited by TimS
Links, ads and bad formatting removed

17 mins ago, codfish said:

Should I believe you or Fox News?? I will take Fox:)

————————
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday that Mexico has taken significant steps to slow down the caravan of Central American migrants as it makes its way toward the southern U.S. border.

In a Fox News interview, Sanders said specifically that Mexico has helped make sure caravan members stay marching on their feet, and aren't taking buses or other transportation.

"They have helped stop a lot of the transportation means of these individuals in these caravans, forcing them walking," she said. "They have helped us in new ways to slow this down, to break this up and keep it from moving as aggressively toward the United States."

Then we will see them in 3 or 4 months.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard