codfish

1,000 mile journey

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

To me it seems a bit far fetched that some one would be willing to walk or push a baby stroller 1,000 miles, that's the same as walking from New York to Florida, does it suck that bad where they live??

Ridiculous. They should have stopped at the first consulate  and applied for asylum.

The fact that they kept coming shows they should be turned away.

Just now, codfish said:

To me it seems a bit far fetched that some one would be willing to walk or push a baby stroller 1,000 miles, that's the same as walking from New York to Florida, does it suck that bad where they live??

Do you really believe they are walking all that distance?

Can I interest you in a cheap bridge in New York?

15 mins ago, codfish said:

Doing that would be as stupid as believing they are doing that.

We’ve been to Guatemala and Belize. Belize is much better than Guatemala. Guatemala is not all peaches and cream. Homes are wall to wall dirt like carpet. Poverty is certainly very present at any turn of your head. Not exactly a place you’d have to think twice about, do I leave this behind or should I stay. Not much of a thought needs to be exhausted to come to the conclusion. 

Why wouldn't you come here. 3 hots and a cot await you while you campout under the stars. Receive free medical, zero deductible. No need to work you get free gov housing. Just remember they now have better health care than you do. Cough cough, No fees, just show up. Say ahhhhh. It’s an open end see what will await you if you decide to come to the USA. Bring us your huddled massa. 

Edited by saltfisherman

I think they/we should bus every single one of them straight to newton mass.  Drop every single one of them in every hotel and church and apartment in Newton.   

Have fun, libs.  

3 mins ago, 55555s said:

I think they/we should bus every single one of them straight to newton mass.  Drop every single one of them in every hotel and church and apartment in Newton.   

Have fun, libs.  

Jeepers that would be in direct competition with the Catholic Church efforts to do the same thing.

It’s amazing how fast these “asylum seekers” can walk 3000 miles. 

Its no wonder our farmers and landscapers want to hire these people vs lazy Americans. They are super human. 

31 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Do you really believe they are walking all that distance?

Can I interest you in a cheap bridge in New York?

To be fair, he said it seemed far fetched. 

Nowhere in his post did he say anything about believing it. 

Just now, fjr419 said:

To be fair, he said it seemed far fetched. 

Nowhere in his post did he say anything about believing it. 

Of course he believes it.

It's a required part of the narrative.

7 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

It’s amazing how fast these “asylum seekers” can walk 3000 miles. 

Its no wonder our farmers and landscapers want to hire these people vs lazy Americans. They are super human. 

How did it go from 1,000 to 3,000, and yes I am very skeptical of this entire story