The Ultimate Destination

Rate this topic

CATCHnRELEASE

OK, so far, we haved ascertained that Wigeon will be tared and feathered and burned at the stake, any luck buddy wil be slipped a cyanide drink during the holidays and rocky pointed charlie will sucumb to the upstate stupidity disease.

And the rest of you?

Me? I hope that i go like Rockfeller.

(*member formerly known as 'sevenxseventy01')

1 hour ago, sevenxseventy01 said:

Truly written like a coy lawyer widgeon.

You on the other hand will probably be tarred and feathered by all the people you haved cheated.

Exactly!

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, sevenxseventy01 said:

Glad you are having fun at my expense softies and shoe shine boys. 

sooooo, what is your ultimate destination besides StripersOnLine?

South Philly. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

3 hours ago, sevenxseventy01 said:

Being Halloween and all the talk about ghosts, skeletons etc, i am wondering what is yours and why.

Cycling along a road where the speed limit is 40 and being passed by cars doing over 55 and seeing a cemetery, I wonder if these people are trying to get there as soon as possible, or they are trying to put me there.

Sooooo, is it burial, above ground entonbment, cremation or being burned at the stake?

More later.

English errors excused....

Uranus 

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.