CATCHnRELEASE

The Ultimate Destination

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

Being Halloween and all the talk about ghosts, skeletons etc, i am wondering what is yours and why.

Cycling along a road where the speed limit is 40 and being passed by cars doing over 55 and seeing a cemetery, I wonder if these people are trying to get there as soon as possible, or they are trying to put me there.

Sooooo, is it burial, above ground entonbment, cremation or being burned at the stake?

More later.

English errors excused....

4 mins ago, sevenxseventy01 said:

Being Halloween and all the talk about ghosts, skeletons etc, i am wondering what is yours and why.

Cycling along a road where the speed limit is 40 and being passed by cars doing over 55 and seeing a cemetery, I wonder if these people are trying to get there as soon as possible, or they are trying to put me there.

Sooooo, is it burial, above ground entonbment, cremation or being burned at the stake?

More later.

English errors excused....

You should try the northbound Garden State Parkway south of the bridge during the morning commute

Halloween was yesterday.

And if you get run down on a bicycle while pedaling on a road designed for cars going 40 you were asking for it and should be left in the ditch where you breathed your last as food for the buzzards and coyotes.

Ah the pot hole.....you have to keep your eyes on the road and concentrate on what you are doing like in skiing,  because kt could be lights out in a second.

Widgeon will be burned at the stake because he deserves it. Wait, his retainer will be too high. Uhmn...

Soo, I pedal in a road in which the speed limit is 40 and I deserve to get run over as per widgeon the coy lawyer.  I have NEWS for you lawyer, all roads were designed for cars not bikes.  Burnt at the stake is too good for you.

Next.