crazybellringer

this is going to take a while

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TimS said:

Bob...you need to expand your horizons a little bit and learn about ball jigs, FinSFish and Sluggos :read:   They make fish feeding in current do all sorts of stupid things. I'd be willing to help...what evening can you get down here for four or five hours? 

TimS

If he doesn't take you up on it, I will...

7 hours ago, TimS said:

Pick an evening in the near future and we'll go pull on some practice bass :)

TimS

**** il go. I struggle at the river and currents.  

So the first trip was a grind for small fish while i was there.  The trip  ended pretty good.   Slight rain at the camp site.  We roll in around 3:30 Am decide it's time for some fishing sodas.  Get the campfire going in the rain.  Just me and the Mikemc  drinking beers around 5 Am the other guys get back and we start putting the drinks back at a good clip we  were still going well after the sun came up.   I had to go home that day because of  a death but the other guys got into fish later that day and the rest of the trip. 

28 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

So the first trip was a grind for small fish while i was there.  The trip  ended pretty good.   Slight rain at the camp site.  We roll in around 3:30 Am decide it's time for some fishing sodas.  Get the campfire going in the rain.  Just me and the Mikemc  drinking beers around 5 Am the other guys get back and we start putting the drinks back at a good clip we  were still going well after the sun came up.   I had to go home that day because of  a death but the other guys got into fish later that day and the rest of the trip. 

Sounds like a typical IBSP weekend.  

44 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

pulling back into camp that morning and seeing you guys up with a fire going was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me.

i was amazed you guys actually had the will power to not drink our beer when you ran out :shock: 

5 mins ago, rocco said:

pulling back into camp that morning and seeing you guys up with a fire going was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me.

i was amazed you guys actually had the will power to not drink our beer when you ran out :shock: 

Doesn't sound like the Ringer and Mikemc I know.

i wish i took more pics.

IMG_2781.jpg.f8dc476d51b9626c1cc4cbaff4a36b15.jpg

some errors occurred

IMG_2787.jpg.e81ff1d1a5c50f0e2894978f180e343a.jpg

this guy really tied his tarp down

IMG_2782.jpg.3ede50aedc9eda0c1e33dd5b27e32daf.jpg

first fish ever caught on hotrodpete's pencils spookIMG_2788.jpg.dc1d839301570257050a99d7184d0b62.jpg

and what my thumb looked like almost immediately after bellringer and just about everyone else left

IMG_2792.jpg.9350ac6047c6722ea7c3bc811358caf1.jpg

12 mins ago, 2sammich said:

Doesn't sound like the Ringer and Mikemc I know.

i think the only thing that saved them was that they were not macro brews

Edited by rocco