UncleJohn

November 2018 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,360 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Pad_Crasher said:

Good luck friend. I don't know if I'll be able to get out again this year, but haven't had much luck anyway.

don't give up, we will have some fun days ahead of us. 

Dead sea out there for me this morning.  Not a trace of bait around or birds doing any picking.  Went from feast to fame in one day.  Should have known better when I saw 11 degrees on the thermometer as I was heading out.  Probably won't give it another go till morning.

1 hour ago, nam1969 said:

I'm fortunate. I live less than a mile from the beach and am retired. I give credit to guys like you that make those long trips. Tight lines.

Thanks! Some days the drive is easy, especially going to.

i envy you guys living close. Hopefully, I’ll retire closer to the water. 

Lets hope we can fish with a strong December.

1 hour ago, Pad_Crasher said:

Good luck friend. I don't know if I'll be able to get out again this year, but haven't had much luck anyway.

Sorry to hear. Maybe December gets good.

2 hours ago, Pad_Crasher said:

I spent some time going in past years threads and it's pretty obvious this is the worst year basically ever. Total shame boys.

This was my best year EVER, even after factoring in a fishless fall. Granted I've only been at it a 6 years give or take.

16 mins ago, Sheisty said:

This was my best year EVER, even after factoring in a fishless fall. Granted I've only been at it a 6 years give or take.

That's awesome!!! I think I had my expectations too high when I first got into this a couple of years ago. I figured I put my time in and I'd get a keeper but I found that not to be the case. 85 percent of it is on me I figure and 5 percent just fishing patterns changing.

2 hours ago, Sheisty said:

Sure the spring was great blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Sheisty said:

Complete opposite, I keep adding the years on and my results keep getting worse and worse every year it seems. 

1 hour ago, kurazy kracka said:

Complete opposite, I keep adding the years on and my results keep getting worse and worse every year it seems. 

Keep the faith!