UncleJohn

November 2018 Fishing Reports

579 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, unclemikenj said:

This.

Truly... i just went out to test swim some new large soft plastics... there is literally a solid brown / clean green water line... its nasty.

visibility in the brown water was less than a foot...

tried to get a photo but no dice with the cell camera... 

disturbing... it looked like a spill where i was

Can you give a vague description where? Moco? North central south?

Have to chime in and give a big congrats to jerseypride on catching and safely releasing that once in a lifetime fish. Im also proud to be in a community of anglers that see the value of conservation...unlike all the internet heros on Instagram and facebook that dont give two **** about anything except stroking their ego. Well done.

3 people like this

Report from my old man - fished 3-6 off OC, water was still a little dirty, fished small metal lips with a teaser. Nada. No one else hooked up either.

i am iffy about doing the trip down this weekend and putting in 15 hours again to catch little to nothing. Not feeling good about this season at all.

18 hours ago, Jerseypride said:

I've been keeping my 4 hour daily skunk sessions to myself lately. Also haven't been posting my mediocre trips where I get into some fish. But tonight was something special and I am extremely grateful to say I caught a fish of a lifetime, from land of course...  It was a great fight, a safe landing and a perfect release. Quickly put her on my boga, took a couple pics and went swimming in the water to revive her. That's all I have to say about that. I never have and will never sleep on a new moon for that reason20181108_001823.jpg.fd35125a0477031bb5aac8ccc17a617b.jpg

Congratulations...:th::th:

1 person likes this

Fished Mon. Cry. from 1 to 5, birds were diving on bunker. This only lasted about 20 min. just out of casting range- saw 1 short caught, water was clean and nice day to walk the beach.

2 hours ago, adams54 said:

Can you give a vague description where? Moco? North central south?

Dirty for me today north moco.  Moved a litte for clean water and shorts

1 person likes this

Sevenxseventy01 whoa! Nice to see you again. 

FYI - We still don’t know where peanuts go in the dark. 

3 people like this