Delmarva Fishin' Reports - November 2018

Rate this topic

luckyOC

As always, this is the place for your reports... as little or as much detail as you care to share, with hopefully a good bit less focus posted on exact spots, times, and locations. Any and all word from the local waters welcome here, and "no fish" reports are welcome as well; always good to have gotten out there at least, wasn't it? 

;)

Here is to hope some fish show up this month :hooked:

17 hours ago, Sand buggy said:

Its already been on? If you been fishing Ai you are the man i must say.i run the drum run out the last few weeks.an fish with some very good old salts.an no major size of any stripers have been put on the beach.but hey that's why they call it fishing.

It was tongue in cheek Sand Buggy. I have been catching them for a couple weeks though. The clear nose skates. I would have thought the surf was too flat to bring in the stripers, at least each chance I had to make it. Are there still any reds around?

Edited by Drummerbeedude

I cant wait till spring.  I haven't had time to head out this whole year.  The house should be done shortly.  Lures will be made this winter and i will be ready to hit it hard next year.  I love seeing all the post from everyone.  Maybe i can slip down to "an inlet in delaware" before the end of the year. 

21 hours ago, Drummerbeedude said:

That’s already on. Been catching lots for weeks now. I’m glad I hit the run this year, and no pesky reds interrupted my skate fishing.

4 hours ago, Drummerbeedude said:

It was tongue in cheek Sand Buggy. I have been catching them for a couple weeks though. The clear nose skates. I would have thought the surf was too flat to bring in the stripers, at least each chance I had to make it. Are there still any reds around?

The fish gods did not shine me with red tom tom the drum on AI this fall drummerbeedude fishing was good catching not worth a damn.just would love to see the stripers come in good this fall.seems like spring is better lately.will fish it an see what my shine on me.

Just got back from DSSP, Saturday turned out to be a great day, But windy about 11:30 a.m.. Water seemed dirty. Caught 6 to 7  small black drum 8" to 12" fish. 4 skates, 5 sand sharks. But like Sand buggy said, fishing is great even when the catching is bad. Tight lines.

Capt, Frank Mundus. The man, the myth, the legand.

2 hours ago, hunter123 said:

Just got back from DSSP, Saturday turned out to be a great day, But windy about 11:30 a.m.. Water seemed dirty. Caught 6 to 7  small black drum 8" to 12" fish. 4 skates, 5 sand sharks. But like Sand buggy said, fishing is great even when the catching is bad. Tight lines.

Glad to hear .if we can just get some good wind.we all will be set.be on Ai last two weekends of nov.glad you had a good time hunter123