cashews121

Jones Field 6

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

I assumed you posted 3x to really drive your point home.

By the second repeat post you made,  I swore off ever fishing Field 6 ... by your 3rd repeat post.. I dove under the covers and clutched my pillow like I was in the Crying Game

I'm pretty curious to see what is really going on over there....  not "bi-curious" .. just curious

I sincerely doubt anybody would **** with me, I don't look like a pushover AND I carry a BOGA grip

Moderators;

I am new to this site but does STRIPERSONLINE.COM and SurfTalk approve and/or tolerate the use of homophobic pejoratives, in posts or private messages, to describe homosexual men?

Or would it be an unenforced violation of the the following?:

Community Posting Policies, Guidelines and Rules

The following are prohibited here, in posts or private messages:

• racism, hate, bigotry, graphic violence, gore, nudity, vulgarity, graphic sexual reference, bullying or making physical threats

I have many friends, co-workers and family members in my life that are gay and the use of the term by the user Prican1 in an earlier comment in this thread is offensive to me and hateful towards others that are not here to defend themselves. 

I feel it is my obligation to bring this to your attention in the hope that STRIPERSONLINE.COM and SURFTALK will look into this matter and resolve it and we can all get back to fishing.

Thank you,

Lawton Paseka

Two change the subject... has anyone ever seen the nude photography **** over at WE2.

I have been approached twice now, while making the walk back from the jetty with a surfboard to stand as a prop.

No, but I'm not there as often as I like.  They're out of their freakin' minds and that's the one time I'd wish the skeeters upon them.  Bad enough getting pushed out by the freakin' light show, the skeeters and the birders.  Oy freakin' vey!

3 hours ago, Lawton said:

Moderators;

I am new to this site but does STRIPERSONLINE.COM and SurfTalk approve and/or tolerate the use of homophobic pejoratives, in posts or private messages, to describe homosexual men?

Or would it be an unenforced violation of the the following?:

Community Posting Policies, Guidelines and Rules

The following are prohibited here, in posts or private messages:

• racism, hate, bigotry, graphic violence, gore, nudity, vulgarity, graphic sexual reference, bullying or making physical threats

I have many friends, co-workers and family members in my life that are gay and the use of the term by the user Prican1 in an earlier comment in this thread is offensive to me and hateful towards others that are not here to defend themselves. 

I feel it is my obligation to bring this to your attention in the hope that STRIPERSONLINE.COM and SURFTALK will look into this matter and resolve it and we can all get back to fishing.

Thank you,

Lawton Paseka

I replaced the term he used with 'homosexuals'.  Not because I buy into the whole homophobia nonsense that gets tossed around but because it doesn't belong in a discussion about a fishing location.  I also don't believe his term was 'hateful' either...another term that tossed around without consideration for it's meaning. Just because someone pokes fun at men that have sex with other men doesn't mean they are afraid of them or hate them. Men tease other men all the time without hating them or fearing them. If someone posts actual hateful stuff here, please use the "report post" button in that post - that will notify the forum leaders and admins that something inappropriate was posted. 

My apologies that you were offended, there was no reason to manufacture a new way to refer to homosexuals in a fishing location discussion, it has been removed.

TimS

Nothing wrong with six always some freaks around and some weirdos also. During the summer you got the old dirty men walking around naked east of field six. No such thing as field nine. It’s a New world people get easily b-tt hurt. Especially this younger generation for some reason we all need to worry about what we say. I don’t. we all know people from all sides and respect is important but no need to complain about something that is nothing. No different at Mosses eastward you’ve been fishing long enough and been on Long Island you see who is at what place. It’s not the gays it’s the old dirty guys walking around with the junk out. The weirdo dudes are at 6 creeping in cars also this is real gay straight whatever. You want to go fishing just go fishing. Night time you need a permit at Jones beaches. West end you always need one day or night I’m sue. If you go your taking a chance. I’ve seen many tickets given before. 

Daytime  WE2 workdocks need perm  night & day .. regular lot no perm during the day.

No "carniverous dwellers"  in the lot.. only dudes in waders with fish on their mind

And.. they are putting the x-mas light decorations up ... yippy for Tiny Tim 

God bless us all, even the "carniverous dwellers"

8 hours ago, hydraman said:

Nothing wrong with six always some freaks around and some weirdos also. During the summer you got the old dirty men walking around naked east of field six. No such thing as field nine. It’s a New world people get easily b-tt hurt. Especially this younger generation for some reason we all need to worry about what we say. I don’t. we all know people from all sides and respect is important but no need to complain about something that is nothing. No different at Mosses eastward you’ve been fishing long enough and been on Long Island you see who is at what place. It’s not the gays it’s the old dirty guys walking around with the junk out. The weirdo dudes are at 6 creeping in cars also this is real gay straight whatever. You want to go fishing just go fishing. Night time you need a permit at Jones beaches. West end you always need one day or night I’m sue. If you go your taking a chance. I’ve seen many tickets given before. 

Once upon a time there was a feild 9 closed it up in late 70s 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Any reason the park police don’t  control  the freak show that’s going on? 

They have no no issue checking for permits.

Edited by Rip-Line

2 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

Once upon a time there was a feild 9 closed it up in late 70s 

A few years ago they teased us with drive-on access thru the old lot towards Tobay, would've been interesting. 

You can still see the lot on Googlearth.

Anybody know what the property on the other side of the highway is, closer to Zach's Bay? Looks like a storage/holding area, State?County?private?

27 mins ago, mark77 said:

A few years ago they teased us with drive-on access thru the old lot towards Tobay, would've been interesting. 

You can still see the lot on Googlearth.

Anybody know what the property on the other side of the highway is, closer to Zach's Bay? Looks like a storage/holding area, State?County?private?

That storage area is known as the "High Hill Maintenance Complex".  The link to the PDF below goes into further detail on page 148.  Great doc to review for a more in depth history of the area......

https://parks.ny.gov/inside-our-agency/documents/JonesBeachHistoricStructuresandCulturalLandscapeReport.pdf

1 hour ago, Rip-Line said:

Any reason the park police don’t  control  the freak show that’s going on? 

They have no no issue checking for permits.

It really bugs me sometimes that there's no enforcement on this. I'd like to take my son out there to fish in the summer but you got this weird old dudes standing around buck naked. Its disgusting.

Posted (edited) · Report post

45 mins ago, acrylic said:

It really bugs me sometimes that there's no enforcement on this. I'd like to take my son out there to fish in the summer but you got this weird old dudes standing around buck naked. Its disgusting.

I don't understand how there is no enforcement if it is not designated a nude beach. I remember the freak show that used to exist in front of Fire Island light. A friend nicknamed it "dangle beach". :laugh:

Edited by Rip-Line

doesn't FINS start at the lighthouse though?

One night I was fishing near the light and almost got ran over by some ass hat cop blasting below the HT mark.